VaM Produce 69 Two Seasons + DLC Expansion

Scenes VaM Produce 69 Two Seasons + DLC Expansion

ok this is strange but i cannot load morphs, skins, appearance or hair presets. Clicking select existing does nothing.
Even if i manually type the preset name and press LOAD, nothing happens.
Nothing comes up in the error log either when i try to load anything.

However i CAN load general Preset and load a look but i don't want to do this because it remove the plugins for the look, plus i would like to mix and match things.

Why can't i load my own stuff?

ok this is strange but i cannot load morphs, skins, appearance or hair presets. Clicking select existing does nothing.
Even if i manually type the preset name and press LOAD, nothing happens.
Nothing comes up in the error log either when i try to load anything.

However i CAN load general Preset and load a look but i don't want to do this because it remove the plugins for the look, plus i would like to mix and match things.

Why can't i load my own stuff?

Please refer to this post and its relevant context.

Please refer to this post and its relevant context.
i did the plugin presets thing before and it didn't change anything but saving it and opening that save did work.
The weird thing is that my save still started with the setup but things did work.
I have to say that it took a lot of downloads and tweaking to get this to work but this is an extremely ambitious project and I'm amazed that it works at all, THANK YOU!

May i offer one suggestion? I really enjoy using mapped keys for activating things. (F3 for camera as an example)
It would be great if there were keyboard shortcuts to stop the dance and present the menu (to change songs/settings) and also maybe to even jump to the next/previous song? Maybe even an option to restart the current one?

I think the most important thing for me would be to be able to easily interrupt the song and make settings changes or choose another song.

i did the plugin presets thing before and it didn't change anything but saving it and opening that save did work.
The weird thing is that my save still started with the setup but things did work.
I have to say that it took a lot of downloads and tweaking to get this to work but this is an extremely ambitious project and I'm amazed that it works at all, THANK YOU!

May i offer one suggestion? I really enjoy using mapped keys for activating things. (F3 for camera as an example)
It would be great if there were keyboard shortcuts to stop the dance and present the menu (to change songs/settings) and also maybe to even jump to the next/previous song? Maybe even an option to restart the current one?

I think the most important thing for me would be to be able to easily interrupt the song and make settings changes or choose another song.
Unfortunately, there isn't a good way to pause it currently (due to the way audio playback works). However, luckily, VAM itself provides a perfect way to pause it.

WNSI_HH2GYK7LM2GD.png

M3MBF5JVCV_PHI.png

If you have selected this option in VAM's settings, you can press the E key to pause at any time (then press the F2 key to return to the UI interface), and then simply press the P key to unpause.

And thank you for your suggestion, I will consider adding the replay functionality in future updates.

Unfortunately, there isn't a good way to pause it currently (due to the way audio playback works). However, luckily, VAM itself provides a perfect way to pause it.

View attachment 325054

View attachment 325055

If you have selected this option in VAM's settings, you can press the E key to pause at any time (then press the F2 key to return to the UI interface), and then simply press the P key to unpause.

And thank you for your suggestion, I will consider adding the replay functionality in future updates.
i think you may have misunderstood what i meant but i have already mapped the "freeze motion/sound" to the space bar using the Keybindings session plugin, maybe i didn't know that i could get the menu at any time just by pressing F2, i will test it out! That's the main thing i wanted.

Do you have any suggestions to prevent or minimize the breasts clipping through the clothes? That's the only big thing that takes you out of the performance.

One other thing i wanted to just play around with, how do i modify the default plugins that get loaded to the Look with every song change?
I wanted to see if i could have a couple more plugins to the character but they go away EVERY time i select another song and i would like them to stay if possible.

The scene in the tunnel with the bikes is AMAZING, but for some reason the gravity is messed up and it pulls the breasts back as if the look was lying on their back. is there any way to make the gravity just pull downward like normal?
1705716369299.png

The scene in the tunnel with the bikes is AMAZING, but for some reason the gravity is messed up and it pulls the breasts back as if the look was lying on their back. is there any way to make the gravity just pull downward like normal?
View attachment 325522
Do you also have this issue with default characters when simulating wind in the Z direction inside the tunnel? You can find the corresponding stage environment in the Stage Set and modify the gravity-related triggers. It may be possible to correct it by adjusting the physical properties of the chest. Try loading the default set that I use.

Do you also have this issue with default characters when simulating wind in the Z direction inside the tunnel? You can find the corresponding stage environment in the Stage Set and modify the gravity-related triggers. It may be possible to correct it by adjusting the physical properties of the chest. Try loading the default set that I use.

i will try that. i also noticed that sometimes the movements are too fast for the body to keep up with and the character can get twisted up.
At first i thought it was my physics settings being too demanding so i disabled soft physics, breast and glute physics, and of course HQ physics was disabled.

Here is a video one of the worse examples at the beginning of Season 2, track 03

So i did it with your included look and it worked once (i forgot to record it) then when i ran it again, this time recording, it messed up like with my look!
It seems hit and miss, really weird

Last edited:
i will try that. i also noticed that sometimes the movements are too fast for the body to keep up with and the character can get twisted up.
At first i thought it was my physics settings being too demanding so i disabled soft physics, breast and glute physics, and of course HQ physics was disabled.

Here is a video one of the worse examples at the beginning of Season 2, track 03

View attachment 325552

So i did it with your included look and it worked once (i forgot to record it) then when i ran it again, this time recording, it messed up like with my look!
It seems hit and miss, really weird

View attachment 325553

It seems like your "look" includes different control information, which may be causing a change in the default node control method for character atoms. However, I'm not entirely sure and would need to investigate it further.

Are you aware of any plugins that will allow you to capture for video even on slower PC's by slowing down the animation/rendering and capturing frame by frame?
That way physics and everything should be able to keep up and we wouldn't need a monster PC to generate videos

Are you aware of any plugins that will allow you to capture for video even on slower PC's by slowing down the animation/rendering and capturing frame by frame?
That way physics and everything should be able to keep up and we wouldn't need a monster PC to generate videos

thanks so much, wasn't aware of this and will probably try it out!

I am trying to use this but failing spectacularly. When I record the framerate understandably slows down but the animations keep running along in realtime. Would appreciate if someone can point me to some resources on how this is supposed to work. Or preferably even renderToVR with the camride!

I am trying to use this but failing spectacularly. When I record the framerate understandably slows down but the animations keep running along in realtime. Would appreciate if someone can point me to some resources on how this is supposed to work. Or preferably even renderToVR with the camride!
I was JUST about to post the SAME thing! Not only do the physics/animations run in realtime, the finished video plays at 2x speed and the lips of the model are flopping around because she's spinning so fast!

i have been in a dialog with @zhfx and he said:
"That is not bad. The wrong speed is usually caused by the time mode of timeline plugin. I assume you are recording scene with timeline animation. Please goto the time line plugin, there is an option to swtich the time mode, there is a mode friendly to video recording."

So i came here to find out how to change this setting in timeline.

@brainyzombie @rybred

I've created a guide for your reference.

I appreciate the guide! i went through it however and for example, how do i actually find all the timelines?

Before attempting to mess with VamProduce, i decided to try a simpler scene with dancing to test, so i used this one by CheekiBreeki https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/sexy-kpop-dances-16-songs.25990/

I had just posted in the timeline forum about this and had already tried the Gametime option under the timeline for the Atom, but am i missing another timeline? I posted a couple hours ago here with screenshots and videos showing my issues: https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/timeline.94/post-147192

i figured simplesign /tiemline controller might show me all of the timelines which i did and it showed 2 timelines:
I still have the same problem with recording/physics as i had before.
anything else i should look for?
1706330725533.png

1706330758672.png

1706330801093.png

Attachments

• 1706330814042.png
    1706330814042.png
    296.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1706330844875.png
    1706330844875.png
    231.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I appreciate the guide! i went through it however and for example, how do i actually find all the timelines?

Before attempting to mess with VamProduce, i decided to try a simpler scene with dancing to test, so i used this one by CheekiBreeki https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/sexy-kpop-dances-16-songs.25990/

I had just posted in the timeline forum about this and had already tried the Gametime option under the timeline for the Atom, but am i missing another timeline? I posted a couple hours ago here with screenshots and videos showing my issues: https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/timeline.94/post-147192

I also tried to add a simplesign with the controller plugin but don't see anything
on top of all of this, how do i get the audio?

View attachment 328327
For most scenes created using Timeline, that guide is applicable. As for the issues you encountered in CheekiBreeki's scene, I'll take a look later within his scene.

However, one thing I didn't mention in the guide (to keep things from getting too complicated) is that certain CUA assets, when there's a baked animation or some other unverified property, can inexplicably accelerate the entire scene during frame-by-frame rendering (in other words, it can cause the Render to Movie plugin's intended functionality for defining Game Time to malfunction or become chaotic). Hopefully, you're not encountering this situation...

I have to take a look first.

For most scenes created using Timeline, that guide is applicable. As for the issues you encountered in CheekiBreeki's scene, I'll take a look later within his scene.

However, one thing I didn't mention in the guide (to keep things from getting too complicated) is that certain CUA assets, when there's a baked animation or some other unverified property, can inexplicably accelerate the entire scene during frame-by-frame rendering (in other words, it can cause the Render to Movie plugin's intended functionality for defining Game Time to malfunction or become chaotic). Hopefully, you're not encountering this situation...

I have to take a look first.
would your guide apply to VamProduce?

Well, it does seem to work on yours, i'm wondering what is up with the other one?
what is the best way to get the music added?
I remember in the RendertoMovie info it said that if the plugin was added to a scene that the audio would be generated into a second file that can be edited together later, but i haven't seen that.
Maybe is it only if you play a pure MMD?

Last edited:
It was written for Produce 69.

I've been able to get it working with VamProduce on a couple of songs but specifically with Season1 song 05 version B, also version A as well but differently (the one with illusion dancers), I see 3 Timelines show up in the controller. Sometime a VL_G1 will pop up as well.
it would be nice if in VAMProduce there was a button to "Enable Movie rendering" mode that would adjust all timeline factors.

1706498524982.png

1706498481323.png

Also what is your recommendation to incorporate the Music with the video?
The rendertomovie documentation says that if set up as a scene plugin, it'll record a seperate video and audio track that can be merged later but i have not yet seen an audio track.

Last edited:
I'm trying to look at the stage environment and am lost looking at the subscenes, action groupers & vamstory references.
is there a chance you could give me a screenshot of where to edit the gravity/wind action when on top of the subway?
1706551873912.png

@brainyzombie @rybred

I've created a guide for your reference.

Wow, this seems to work well for Produce, thanks a lot.

Is there any way to use Render2VR with Produce and record the Camride?

Wow, this seems to work well for Produce, thanks a lot.

Is there any way to use Render2VR with Produce and record the Camride?

You might be able to attach the plugin to the Window Camera
1706662456231.png

i;m testing that out now using the plugin below in flat mode
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources...d-flat-2d-audio-bvh-animation-recorder.11994/

I have been using RendertoMovie but i JUST tried the plugin above and the nice thing about it is that it records audio too!
For VR, you can record in VR180/360 in Stereo/Mono as well as BVH

The only downside that i see is that it won't record Raytracing BUT the other features make it the top choice for right now.
1706740750407.png

It also lets me set a time limit on the recording so that i don't have to keep checking on it to stop it.
i set the fov to 50 to approx equal 40 on the windowcamera

BTW for the vids i use Jointcorrect.2, Naturalis.55, and wet HQ Physics and the rate to 240 max 3
You may not gain a whole lot using Naturalis for realtime because the performance penalty might not be worth it, but there is a difference, and when recording like this the performance is worth it.

1706741322719.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom