UIAssist (Free)

Plugins UIAssist (Free)

Is it possible for a button to select a clothing item for a person without using a preset? Like how you'd assign a regular UIButton to select a clothing item for a Person atoms Geometry. I've been trying to figure out how to do that via code, and wondering if you'd done in this plugin
If you're wondering how to add a clothing item from code there's a list of all available items somewhere on the person atom and each has an enabled flag.
Here's the code to undress everything. If you want to add a specific item just search for the param name and set it to true.

Code:
var storables = atom.GetStorableIDs()
    .Select(id => atom.GetStorableByID(id))
    .Where(storable => storable.storeId == "geometry");

foreach (var storable in storables)
{
    var paramNames = storable.GetBoolParamNames().Where(n => n.Substring(0, 9) == "clothing:");

foreach (var paramName in paramNames)
    {
        storable.GetBoolJSONParam(paramName)?.val = false;
    }
}

Is it possible to create a button to 'open custom ui...' of a plugin?
Sorry I missed this query from months ago. I think you can do that already using the Plugin Loading operation:
1690472372466.png

How can I create a button in a UI Assist grid that launches the main Browser Assist UI (the same as if I had clicked the default Browser Assist button in the default VaM toolbar)?

I’m using the free version currently, but willing to upgrade to the Patreon version if this is possible there? I just want to know if it’s possible really. Many thanks.

Last edited:
How can I create a button in a UI Assist grid that launches the main Browser Assist UI (the same as if I had clicked the default Browser Assist button in the default VaM toolbar)?

I’m using the free version currently, but willing to upgrade to the Patreon version if this is possible there? I just want to know if it’s possible really. Many thanks.
So the paid version has the ability to launch BrowserAssist to select Presets. Its not exactly the same as the main BA UI - but it does give you the option to browse for resources of the preset type. This is what the setup looks like in UIAssist:
1690791239499.png

So the paid version has the ability to launch BrowserAssist to select Presets. Its not exactly the same as the main BA UI - but it does give you the option to browse for resources of the preset type. This is what the setup looks like in UIAssist:
View attachment 274810

Ok thanks, any chance of adding this functionality to UIAssist in a future update? Free or paid, I don't mind, it would just be really useful to have the ability to open the main/default BrowserAssist UI from a UIAssist grid item.

Thanks for consideration.

JayJayWon updated UIAssist (Free) with a new update entry:

UIAssist v2.13.0 Update

New Features;
  • New button operations to open BrowserAssist. Options to specify the Resource Type to open with.
  • PATREONS ONLY: Specify Browser Assist filter options when using the Choose from BrowserAssist option for selecting Presets etc.
  • New button operations to Parent and Unparent atoms to other atoms (e.g. SubScenes).
  • Improved the "Load Mocap from Scene" operation. When importing mocaps direct from Scene files, any node parenting on the source atom is imported to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wait! I use this plugin since its initial release as default session plugin and never stumbled over the "import mocap" option, lol ;)
Too great! But this works only with scene animations, I guess? Or is there a way to detect timeline animations as well?

Anyway, re-subbing immediately for the new version, thanks for your wonderful work!

Wait! I use this plugin since its initial release as default session plugin and never stumbled over the "import mocap" option, lol ;)
Too great! But this works only with scene animations, I guess? Or is there a way to detect timeline animations as well?

Anyway, re-subbing immediately for the new version, thanks for your wonderful work!
Correct - it only works with Scene Animation and not Timeline

What would be the optimal approach for designing a button capable of initiating an audio file playback and functioning consistently across all scenes?

In simpler terms, is it possible to link a personalized trigger to the UIassist UI? (Or spawn a pre-customized trigger)

Alternatively, is there a more straightforward method to achieve this?

My goal is to generate buttons that can play music or voices for scenes that currently lack them. Incorporating a button for this purpose is more convenient than having to edit each scene individually.

What would be the optimal approach for designing a button capable of initiating an audio file playback and functioning consistently across all scenes?

In simpler terms, is it possible to link a personalized trigger to the UIassist UI? (Or spawn a pre-customized trigger)

Alternatively, is there a more straightforward method to achieve this?

My goal is to generate buttons that can play music or voices for scenes that currently lack them. Incorporating a button for this purpose is more convenient than having to edit each scene individually.
I’m not sure what the best way of doing this is and it’s something I’ve thought about needing myself. I’d try finding a plugin that performs a jukebox type action and then setup a UIAssist button that loads that plugin as a preset. You might find that my ActRandomizer plugin helps.

UIAssist v2.14

New Features:
  • New Clone Atom button operation
  • Option to VAM select the new Atom when spawning atoms
  • When Spawning a new CUA atom, a CUA file (instead of a CUA preset) can be specified - this includes options to select a CUA using BrowserAsssist
  • New feature in the Active Clothing Editor to open the VAM Clothing item UI by clicking on the clothing items thumbnail - can be disabled in the plugin settings.
Bug fixes:
  • Mocap load from Scene button operation now...

UIAssist v2.15.1

New Features:
  • VAM Trigger Actions - most of the actions available via the VAM Trigger system can now be accessed from UIAssist and activated from a UIAssist button operation. This is available as a new button operation under the Atom Control category. For person atoms, settings to modify Clothing, Hair and Morphs are not available - but nearly all other settings should be available.
  • Remove plugins post load - additional option on the Plugin Loading button operation, to remove...

I'm experiencing issues with the heap's growth rate on some scenes when UIAssist is enabled. This leads to frequent freezes during garbage collection.

You'll have to describe a bit more about how you think its not working. Some screenshots always help

You'll have to describe a bit more about how you think its not working. Some screenshots always help.
I trying all options in GiveMeFps with UIAssist but no one function not working.(poses. clothes and others working)
last version all plugins. Plugin GiveMeFps working without UIAssist. I take screenshots/ ps. I have slow videoadaptor RX470/ please help.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    649 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    696 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    715.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    722.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    722.9 KB · Views: 0
I trying all options in GiveMeFps with UIAssist but no one function not working.(poses. clothes and others working)
last version all plugins. Plugin GiveMeFps working without UIAssist. I take screenshots/ ps. I have slow videoadaptor RX470/ please help
The problems is your target selection in UIAssist. You have selected the 'Last viewed Female', but the GiveMeFPS plugin is not loaded on that atom. You have loaded it as a Session plugin so you need to change target to be the Session Plugins.

The problems is your target selection in UIAssist. You have selected the 'Last viewed Female', but the GiveMeFPS plugin is not loaded on that atom. You have loaded it as a Session plugin so you need to change target to be the Session Plugins.
Thank you man, you are smart, i am is stupid.
all worked!!!

UIAssist v2.16.0 Update

New Features:
  • Morph Control - new button operations to set or adjust any Morph on a person atom
  • Morph reset and zero - new button operations to reset specific morphs or zero groups of morphs (e.g. close to zero).
  • New Target option for User Chosen and Group Target categories to optionally include Off atoms as targets.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed a bug with the VAM Trigger Action operation, where some float parameters were constrained to only allow a selection of zero...

(irrelevant to the plugin)

What is the 3 face cum clothing used in the second redgifs ? thx !

UIAssist v2.17.1 Update

New Features:
  • New integration with the Voxta enhancement plugin Action List Manager (ALM) by Vaan20. Allows ALM actions to automatically appear as extra buttons on UIAssist. See details here
  • New Button operation to adjust the VAM Player Height Adjust setting
  • New Button operation to toggle VAM VR Hand Collisions settings
  • User Target list now sorts atoms alphabetically
Bug...

Is it possible to make preset buttons with multiple ops setup run one on the first click, then the second op on the next click, toggling between the options? If this is possible I could set up the first button to load a clothing preset, and click it again to remove the preset.

Second question; can you hide the button text on the UI projection, while still giving the button a name in the display tab? In my case Id like to see the buttons picture without the text, but still give the button a name to display in the plugin settings. I was giving the button a text size of 2 to mostly disappear from the button, but I dont think I can name it for the plugin settings any other way. If you cant hide the text color, could you reduce the minimum text size below 2 with a toggle to effectively hide it?

Back
Top Bottom