• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Trigger The Trigger

Plugins Trigger The Trigger

everlaster

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
patreon.com
Twitter
everlasterVR
Patreon
everlaster
everlaster submitted a new resource:

Trigger The Trigger - Adds 'Trigger Now' and 'Trigger Delayed' parameters into UIButton and UIButtonImage atoms

Trigger The Trigger

This simple plugin is intended as an alternative to the Relay and Delay LogicBricks. Instead of having to add one of those on each button whose list of triggers you want to be able to execute via trigger, you can add this one plugin and have the equivalent triggerable action available on every Button and ButtonImage in the scene. This also saves you from having to...

Read more about this resource...

Good plugin idea, however I have a Loop when using the plugin.
The plugin is in an empty atom, and in the UI button I add the command that the same UI button do the trigger action with delay to 1 second, besides that same UI button do the toggle function of a light.

1718225724355.png

I don't know if this the loop function is right, but a non-loop function would be nice.

It would be nice if it could be used with the plugin triggers, for example when using Embody you have the option to activate a triger when you do the possession, and it would be nice that after a few seconds a light or animation would be activated with the help of the plugin (trigger the trigger of the plugin trigger :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ).

Good plugin idea, however I have a Loop when using the plugin.
The plugin is in an empty atom, and in the UI button I add the command that the same UI button do the trigger action with delay to 1 second, besides that same UI button do the toggle function of a light.

View attachment 377409

I don't know if this the loop function is right, but a non-loop function would be nice.
Yeah it'll loop if you trigger it from itself. Maybe the plugin should prevent that... but I'm not sure why you would do that in the first place. Put the Trigger Delayed call to somewhere else than the button that you're triggering. Same goes for Trigger Now.

It would be nice if it could be used with the plugin triggers, for example when using Embody you have the option to activate a triger when you do the possession, and it would be nice that after a few seconds a light or animation would be activated with the help of the plugin (trigger the trigger of the plugin trigger :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ).
Can you not add the TriggerDelayed trigger to Embody? Seems like it should work

eah it'll loop if you trigger it from itself. Maybe the plugin should prevent that... but I'm not sure why you would do that in the first place. Put the Trigger Delayed call to somewhere else than the button that you're triggering. Same goes for Trigger Now.
Now I understand how to make it not loop, I need to create 2 buttons, UI 1 with the plugin makes UI 2 have a delay when turning on/off the light , pressing UI 1 makes it turn on/off the light.

but I'm not sure why you would do that in the first place
To simplify things, use a button with a delay so that you can perform an action.Works but with a loop

Can you not add the TriggerDelayed trigger to Embody? Seems like it should work
To make it work with plugin I must have 2 UI buttons and configure them as I said above, then in the embody trigger add the UI 1 with the trigger now function. Now every time I activate embody after N seconds the light is activated.
1718229305798.png

Back
Top Bottom