Basics - Collision Trigger

Guides Basics - Collision Trigger

nobutyea

Reactions
nobutyea submitted a new resource:

Basics - Collision Trigger - Use a CollisionTrigger to start an animation action

This is a basic "how do triggers work, in VaM, today" guide. I *was* going to put these steps in a larger gude of mine which is about creating a plugin that will enable you to trigger an action by moving to a predetermined are within your scene. I thought it might be useful and more structured to seperate the two.

The plugin guide is here. (todo -add link)

So... a simple animation trigger example
To trigger an animation or...

Read more about this resource...

Is there a simple way to duplicate trigger actions between the Start and End tabs/panels? Example: touch with hand, apply face morph (start tab), remove hand reset the face morph (end tab). It's such a pain to do a simple thing like this when "Duplicate" exists but same tabs only...

Is there a simple way to duplicate trigger actions between the Start and End tabs/panels? Example: touch with hand, apply face morph (start tab), remove hand reset the face morph (end tab). It's such a pain to do a simple thing like this when "Duplicate" exists but same tabs only...
hey there! have you looked at Spacedog's EasyGaze, finger and kiss plugins? The kiss plugin will enable you to apply mouth and eye movements when a certain 'target atom' is within range. The Finger plugin do the same thing for hand movements

This is probably very stupid question.. but the guide says 'position it'. How do you position the trigger? If I manually move it, then when I change the view (e.g. with mouse), the trigger moves too - it's position keeps moving. Can't see how to fix it's lovation. Thanks for any help.

This is probably very stupid question.. but the guide says 'position it'. How do you position the trigger? If I manually move it, then when I change the view (e.g. with mouse), the trigger moves too - it's position keeps moving. Can't see how to fix it's lovation. Thanks for any help.

Worked it out now. Needed to link to an atom parent and check parent hold.

My triggers work in test mode but never work when playing. I think other plugins might be stopping them. Not worked out which yet.

Back
Top Bottom