Pimped Pump Trigger

Plugins Pimped Pump Trigger

dub

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
dub_vam
dub submitted a new resource:

Pimped Pump Trigger - It's the good old PumpTrigger with a real trigger including threshold and cool down

View attachment 14234

A small but powerful mash up of PumpTrigger by Extraltodeus and the TriggerControl example by MeshedVR with some extra sauce (threshold and cool down).

I made this for the upcoming AudioMate demo scene and found it so useful that i thought it would be worth sharing. It works good for any kind of arousal. But it also makes it very easy to control many values without having to add new PumpTrigger instances for each parameter by adding transition trigger...

Read more about this resource...

I love the idea of this plugin....However after using it on a scene, there's a small issue I'm running into. When I first load it and set it up...it works fine. Save scene file....close VAM. Upon Reload, the current value never goes up. Pump works, everything is still set....but that bottom value doesn't move from zero. Also, any chance of being able to add triggers at varying percentages? For instance....upon release of the main top trigger.....on cooldown, having the ability to reset something would be great. Or a timer reset?

Great Plugin! I'm using it in almost every scene ;-)
Unfortunatly I ran into a bug: the setting "Enable Trigger" and "Trigger Actions" are not saved and will reset upon loading the scene. Any chance fixing this?

I love the idea of this plugin....However after using it on a scene, there's a small issue I'm running into. When I first load it and set it up...it works fine. Save scene file....close VAM. Upon Reload, the current value never goes up. Pump works, everything is still set....but that bottom value doesn't move from zero. Also, any chance of being able to add triggers at varying percentages? For instance....upon release of the main top trigger.....on cooldown, having the ability to reset something would be great. Or a timer reset?
Sorry for the late answer. I'll take a look into this and see what i can do.

@Dragontales I did not forget you but your findings will need a little bit more of my time and these two bugs i just fixed were more or less quick fixes.

The original Pump trigger behaves differently depending on the Physics rate used. Does this plugin have the same problem??

So l am if wondering if this might be a great way to trigger VAMMoan stages, rather than using timeline or other triggers. But I am not exactly sure how to set it up. It would be cool to perhaps have a pump trigger that starts intesity 3 after a certain amount of vagina pumps. And then stage 4 after a certain threshold of deep vagina pumps and finish with orgasm stage after more deep vagina pumps. What would one do? Load three instances of the plugin? or is there a way to set that up in the triggers? Anyone have some thoughts? The potential could be amazing!

Attachments

• 2021-01-08 18_11_35-VaM.png
    2021-01-08 18_11_35-VaM.png
    33 KB · Views: 0
So l am if wondering if this might be a great way to trigger VAMMoan stages, rather than using timeline or other triggers. But I am not exactly sure how to set it up. It would be cool to perhaps have a pump trigger that starts intesity 3 after a certain amount of vagina pumps. And then stage 4 after a certain threshold of deep vagina pumps and finish with orgasm stage after more deep vagina pumps. What would one do? Load three instances of the plugin? or is there a way to set that up in the triggers? Anyone have some thoughts? The potential could be amazing!
At the current stage you can't do that with one PPT instance. You definitely would need several instances of the plugin. I'm planning to add the possibility of adding additional triggers at different stages of the pump value. But this could take some time since I'm now focussing on fixing the last bugs and then on the release of the next version of AudioMate. If all of this is going too slow for you guys then please consider supporting me on my Patreon page. I'm doing all of this in my spare free time so every new supporter will enable me to do more stuff for VaM and will allow you to have a say in what I'll prioritize next.
Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Was just going to ask if it would be possible to add a couple more states to the triggers (different ones at different pump levels). but I just saw your reply above to another. Definitely would be a great addition. I'm guessing for now, it would require multiple versions of the plugin.

At the current stage you can't do that with one PPT instance. You definitely would need several instances of the plugin. I'm planning to add the possibility of adding additional triggers at different stages of the pump value. But this could take some time since I'm now focussing on fixing the last bugs and then on the release of the next version of AudioMate. If all of this is going too slow for you guys then please consider supporting me on my Patreon page. I'm doing all of this in my spare free time so every new supporter will enable me to do more stuff for VaM and will allow you to have a say in what I'll prioritize next.
Thanks! :)
I just want to add to this request for multiple trigger stages. Also I think they should only trigger when going up in value and not down.

Love this plugin either way.

Back
Top Bottom