Trigger is activated by a morph.

Plugins Trigger is activated by a morph.

ky1001

Featured Contributor
Reactions
ky1001 submitted a new resource:

Trigger is activated by a morph. - This plugin changes the trigger output depending on the value of Morph.

This plugin can trigger the Variable Trigger and UI Toggle with output determined by the specified Morph value.
Of course, this feature is possible with JayJayWon's excellent plugins VUML and ActionGrouper, but I felt that these plugins are so advanced that it may be difficult for inexperienced people to set up.
This plugin is a single function, so it's relatively easy to understand.

how to use:
1) Load the plug-in to the target Person.
2) Add Variable Trigger and / or UI Toggle to your...

Read more about this resource...

hi, could you upload an example scene ?
Currently, TriggerMorph displays all morphs and the processing is heavy, so I am modifying this so that it is limited to morphs with Fav checked. I would like to give a simple sample together with this correction.

ky1001 updated Trigger is activated by a morph. with a new update entry:

Update and bug fix

Changes:
1) The morphs displayed in Trigger Morph are limited to those with Fav checked.
2) The function of Variable Trigger Invert has been changed. Previously it was a normalized value multiplied by -1, but this version adds an additional 1 to that value.
3) By default, 0 to maximum is normalized from 0 to 1, but the option "Variable Trigger min to max" that normalizes from minimum to maximum from 0 to 1 has been added.

Bug fix:
If the Trigger Value was set to something other than max /...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ky1001 updated Trigger is activated by a morph. with a new update entry:

Update

Plugin updates:
The TriggerMorph List update function has been added to the "Refresh Trigger List" button so that the TriggerMorph List can be updated without reloading the plugin. If you increase or decrease the number of morphs with Fav checked, press the button to update the list.
The name of the button has been changed.

Sample scene update content:
1) The Atom that orbits around Person has been changed from Window Camera to a sphere so that it is easy to see that it is moving in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey would it be possible to Trigger just a bool? Like if value X = 50 (morph) then bLightOn... Something like that. I don't get the toggle thing^^

Hey would it be possible to Trigger just a bool? Like if value X = 50 (morph) then bLightOn... Something like that. I don't get the toggle thing^^
If you select "None" in the VariableTrigger List and select the UIToggle you want to use in the UIToggle List, you can only control True / False of the output.
I'm not good at English so I read your question using Google Translate, but I'm sorry if I misunderstand your question.

Back
Top Bottom