ToySerialController

Plugins ToySerialController

Any possible way to get these assets to work with this plugin?

Any possible way to get these assets to work with this plugin?

I'll add it to todo but not when/if it will be added.

Would there be some way to write the TCode output into a funscript file? I'm using Eosin's VR recorder (https://hub.virtamate.com/resources...nd-flat-2d-audio-bvh-animation-recorder.11994), and would like to bake the TCode data into a file to be played later via a funscript. I tried using a serial port sniffer tool to catch the outgoing messages, but that requires further parsing from the data + converting to funscript.
How do you sync the video recorded in VAM with the funscript data? Is there a keyboard shortcut to start recording video and TCode output at the same time? When I add Eosin Recorder and your vamrec.cs to Empty atom, it only saves funscript data in Saves/VR_Renders folder. Thanks

@Yoooi I modified the parameters of the search for "male" actors to include anything with the base collider.
Is there a reason you search based on "gender" rather than the collider existing on the target?
IMO it's a bit more flexible, and it's a one-line change in the CS.

Essentially the intention is to include anything with a dick collider in the male actor lists (seen some folks get pretty Frankenstein with mashing stuff up)

Back
Top Bottom