• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
TittyMagic

Plugins TittyMagic

i love big heavy leanneee crowww abbbi secraaaaa size natural boobs but i wonder.. the physics looks good but will it work on heavy hangers? and what about girls laying on there back pushing the tits togheter a bit? arms apart they seperate more and arms together gravity on the nippels etc....
Well... will it work - yes. But will it work the way you imagine it to work - there's only one way to find out : )

Hi, for some reason, the plugin since version 4 turns off the sound of other plugins (VamMoan, E-Motion). What could be the matter?

Hi, for some reason, the plugin since version 4 turns off the sound of other plugins (VamMoan, E-Motion). What could be the matter?
Hi, the only way that could happen is if animation is also being frozen, which indicates the plugin is recalibrating physics. More info from the plugin overview page:
Other plugins adjusting breast morphs that aren't pose morphs can cause TittyMagic to detect that breast size has changed and trigger recalibration, causing animation to freeze repeatedly. This behavior can be disabled by unchecking the Auto-Update Mass checkbox in the plugin UI.
VamMoan and E-Motion are both examples of such plugins (they both animate breathing morphs that aren't pose morphs).

Hi, the only way that could happen is if animation is also being frozen, which indicates the plugin is recalibrating physics. More info from the plugin overview page:

VamMoan and E-Motion are both examples of such plugins (they both animate breathing morphs that aren't pose morphs).

But disabling auto-update of physics does not help. Also, the sound disappears on the RT_LipSync plugin

Does anyone know the model is that Everlaster uses in the 5.0 demo vid? She's SUPER cute, thanks

Does anyone know the model is that Everlaster uses in the 5.0 demo vid? She's SUPER cute, thanks
Heh thanks, she's just a look that I've kept incrementally updating while developing the plugin. She's actually a modified version of the look in my DemoRoom scene, which in turn is loosely based on some free look, can't remember which one that was or who made it though... I will probably release a version of this look as part of another demo scene to showcase TittyMagic 5.1.

Heh thanks, she's just a look that I've kept incrementally updating while developing the plugin. She's actually a modified version of the look in my DemoRoom scene, which in turn is loosely based on some free look, can't remember which one that was or who made it though... I will probably release a version of this look as part of another demo scene to showcase TittyMagic 5.1.
Sounds like what I do too! Haha, some models are just never totally DONE, I keep tweaking here and there

everlaster updated TittyMagic with a new update entry:

Version 5 is now free
There is an error with TittyMagic one eg. as there was a lot of them
!> TittyMagic v5.0.6: Morph with uid 'Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/TittyMagic_dev/LT/LT Breast Move S2S In R.vmi' not found!

i discovered is caused by the script.cs in everlaster/TittyMagic/src/
deleted the ( _dev ) part in the script.cs Utils.morphsPath = $"{path}/{nameof(TittyMagic)}_dev";
works fine now ;)

There is an error with TittyMagic one eg. as there was a lot of them
!> TittyMagic v5.0.6: Morph with uid 'Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/TittyMagic_dev/LT/LT Breast Move S2S In R.vmi' not found!

i discovered is caused by the script.cs in everlaster/TittyMagic/src/
deleted the ( _dev ) part in the script.cs Utils.morphsPath = $"{path}/{nameof(TittyMagic)}_dev";
works fine now ;)
Hi, that happens if you unpack the var. The 'correct' way to install the plugin - like any var package - is to just put it to AddonPackages without unpacking :)

Hi, that happens if you unpack the var. The 'correct' way to install the plugin - like any var package - is to just put it to AddonPackages without unpacking :)
thank you for the reply mate, your right i had unpacked it and placed it in the custom folder

5.1: Adaptive collider friction, various smaller improvements!

View attachment 158350

Adaptive collider friction
  • Hard collider friction always decreases when the collider moves away from its normal position inside the breast - this enables colliders to stay better inside the breast instead of sticking to the colliding objects
  • In Skin Materials 2 tab, you can enable dynamic collider friction and adjust friction manually
  • When adaptive friction is enabled:
    • both soft collider and hard collider friction...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just a heads up on an issue in 5.1 - loading an appearance/general/morph preset while the plugin is active can cause the plugin to crash silently. You will notice that if breasts have no collision and the Freeze Motion/Sound checkbox stays checked.

To prevent: disable plugin before loading the preset, then enable again.
To resolve not having collision: toggle person collision off/on in Control&Physics 1, then reload the plugin.

I'll fix this in the next patch :)

5.1.2: fixed issues with loading some presets types while the plugin is active

• Fixed a silent crash when loading a look that had hard colliders off - the colliders are now correctly enabled in the beginning of calibration.
  • The plugin now waits for the new look's assets to be loaded before continuing with calibration.
  • The plugin now prevents changing gender by loading an appearance/general or legacy preset. Previously, this was only prevented with a skin preset load or when changing skin manually. Anything else in the appearance/general/legacy preset...

TittyMagic updates have felt like a gatling gun in the last year or so...slow to rev up but then holyfuckingSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Seriously though, you're a VaM legend! Your recent updates aren't held back to capitalize on month-to-month Patreon renewals either (which itself isn't even asking for much), it's just BAM, out there to the people the moment the work is done.

I'd say I'm not sure how this could even further improve (adaptive friction is MAD sexy), but you've proven me wrong on that over and over. Can't even raise a glass to you with how much these cups be runnething the fuck over...and I doubt users would have it any other way.

I've noticed any tweaks made to the plugin in, say the demo room, then saved as a plugin preset don't hold the values when loaded into another scene. For example let's say I load a model into the demo room, and tweak the plugin to the way I like based on the model then save it as a plugin preset (clearing out any unwanted plugins like Timeline). If I go to another scene, load that model and merge load the saved preset, none of the tweaks I made in the demo room show. Am doing something wrong?

I've noticed any tweaks made to the plugin in, say the demo room, then saved as a plugin preset don't hold the values when loaded into another scene. For example let's say I load a model into the demo room, and tweak the plugin to the way I like based on the model then save it as a plugin preset (clearing out any unwanted plugins like Timeline). If I go to another scene, load that model and merge load the saved preset, none of the tweaks I made in the demo room show. Am doing something wrong?
Hi, that sounds like a bug, let me see if I can reproduce it. What version of the plugin are you using?

Hi, amazing work with this plugin.

However, I wanted to know if this could also be done for the Butt / Glutes? Something like "Booty Magic" instead? :)

TittyMagic 5.2: Improved morphing and breast gravity, various changes and fixes

TittyMagic 5.2 is a pretty big release, significantly changing the way that morphing and breast gravity work, and applying a lot of tweaks and fixes that make TittyMagic 5 more polished.

Soft physics joint position based morphing

The amount of morphing is now based on the average position of soft physics joint rigidbodies (which are anchored to skin vertices). This means morphing reacts to changes in breast shape and is sensitive to changes on the skin surface. The average...

Hi, I was wondering, is it not possible to turn off hard colliders at all with the plugin? I never use those because I don't see the purpose.

Hi, I was wondering, is it not possible to turn off hard colliders at all with the plugin? I never use those because I don't see the purpose.
You can reduce the base collision force to 0, hard colliders will technically still be on but they will have no effect on the breasts. If you try that you might find that having at least some effect is preferable to zero effect, because with hard colliders off in this way the breasts will feel very inert to the touch and lose volume easily when the soft colliders get pushed in.

You can reduce the base collision force to 0, hard colliders will technically still be on but they will have no effect on the breasts. If you try that you might find that having at least some effect is preferable to zero effect, because with hard colliders off in this way the breasts will feel very inert to the touch and lose volume easily when the soft colliders get pushed in.
Will try this next time for sure. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom