The Locker Room

Scenes The Locker Room

10thToaster

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
10thtoaster
10thToaster submitted a new resource:

The Locker Room - Spy on the girls locker room and see what they get up too!

The scene is a series of progressing subscenes using Timeline, there are multiple camera's you can use to watch the action from a few different angles. This is mostly a prototype release as I wanted to see what the community felt about it before continuing. At the moment there is an intro + 4 more scenes.

Instructions:
Place the VAR in your Addon Packages Folder. You can use the hub to scan for missing dependencies.
The scene buttons will have a particle effect to show when the...

Read more about this resource...

It looks like everything is loading except the locker room itself. Is there a trick to load it manually?

It looks like everything is loading except the locker room itself. Is there a trick to load it manually?
Thats interesting! So the girl is just in empty space on the tablet screen? Silly question but do you have the locker room var in your addon packages?

Thats interesting! So the girl is just in empty space on the tablet screen? Silly question but do you have the locker room var in your addon packages?
I had the same issue. I loaded the locker room manually. She is otherwise just chilling in black space.

Compliment sandwich:
Bread: I love the concept. I am super excited that this got made.
Lettuce: The buttons to switch cameras are a little clunky and there is a delay when you move the tablet. Suggestion: Attach the buttons to the tablet using Acid Bubbles' Rubber Leash. They will stay on there like glue.
Meat: The tablet is too small by default. It would be nice to have a slider in play mode to adjust the size.
Cheese: The scene stops at the animation where Justine slides her panties off. I see there was a separate subscene attempted where she gets in an eating out position, but it is not there as is, and even when loading it manually, there are no animations in the timeline plugin for this. Was this an intended cliff hanger while you developed the last animation?
Bread: The models are perfect for this. So hot. Also, brilliant use of the locker room environment and bathroom.

I had the same issue. I loaded the locker room manually. She is otherwise just chilling in black space.

Compliment sandwich:
Bread: I love the concept. I am super excited that this got made.
Lettuce: The buttons to switch cameras are a little clunky and there is a delay when you move the tablet. Suggestion: Attach the buttons to the tablet using Acid Bubbles' Rubber Leash. They will stay on there like glue.
Meat: The tablet is too small by default. It would be nice to have a slider in play mode to adjust the size.
Cheese: The scene stops at the animation where Justine slides her panties off. I see there was a separate subscene attempted where she gets in an eating out position, but it is not there as is, and even when loading it manually, there are no animations in the timeline plugin for this. Was this an intended cliff hanger while you developed the last animation?
Bread: The models are perfect for this. So hot. Also, brilliant use of the locker room environment and bathroom.
Thank you so much for doing this I really appreciate it. I'll try and determine the cause of the locker room not loading tomorrow and have a go with the feedback you've provided. You're right that the last scene is still a work in progress. I wanted to mocap that one but was having few problems with timeline so I decided to release what was there and see what people thought!
Once again thank you so much for taking the time to write your feedback out its really helpful and appreciated!

Thank you so much for doing this I really appreciate it. I'll try and determine the cause of the locker room not loading tomorrow and have a go with the feedback you've provided. You're right that the last scene is still a work in progress. I wanted to mocap that one but was having few problems with timeline so I decided to release what was there and see what people thought!
Once again thank you so much for taking the time to write your feedback out its really helpful and appreciated!
My pleasure! Looking forward to your next draft!

10thToaster updated The Locker Room with a new update entry:

Hopefully Bugfixes and QOL Update

Hi,

A brief update to the original version. Hopefully the bug with the locker room asset not loading should be fixed now. Please let me know if it still occurs for you.
- The buttons for the camera have now been replaced with UI buttons which interact with the tablet a bit better and are easier to use. This also means the cube is now gone.
- The tablet has been made bigger. I considered adding a slider to adjust the size however that would involve reworking how the camera buttons are in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I had to load the locker room manually and then load-merge but she's now in a boy's locker :(

I really like the idea of this scene so I can't wait until it's finished! I'll keep trying and letting you know how it's going (if you want).

Keep in mind, I'm not great at creating scenes (that's why I download others' :p ) so I'm not super great at troubleshooting.

I had to load the locker room manually and then load-merge but she's now in a boy's locker :(

I really like the idea of this scene so I can't wait until it's finished! I'll keep trying and letting you know how it's going (if you want).

Keep in mind, I'm not great at creating scenes (that's why I download others' :p ) so I'm not super great at troubleshooting.
Okay so I've worked out the problem. The issue is that the download button on the dependencies page is linked to the wrong version of the file, its not fetching the latest one. If you delete the package you have for the locker room environment and then download it either from the Hub integration in VAM or if you go onto the page and download the latest one from history it will work. I'll add a note about this and see if I can report it as a bug on the site.

Okay so I've worked out the problem. The issue is that the download button on the dependencies page is linked to the wrong version of the file, its not fetching the latest one. If you delete the package you have for the locker room environment and then download it either from the Hub integration in VAM or if you go onto the page and download the latest one from history it will work. I'll add a note about this and see if I can report it as a bug on the site.

Thank you! That did it!

Back
Top Bottom