Locker Room

Assets Locker Room

You should update your description to tell people what this is. It seems to have quite a few external dependencies for just a locker room

Doesn't this asset already exist?

Doesn't this asset already exist?

It's a dependency of this package. That's why I asked that the post be more descriptive.

@Madry
In my opinion: poor choice for resource name, short description, category and package name.

Resource name: Locker Room
Short description: Locker Room Cheerleaders
Category: Assets
Package name: The sex Maker.Cheerleader.1.var

In reality: this is only a scene file with fixed spawn point for lite version of locker room asset.
This resource should be inside scene category with better resource name and description. Locker Room (lite version) fixed spawn point ...or something

You should try contacting original creator and see if he/she is willing to fix scene file for lite version? 🤷‍♂️

@Madry
In my opinion: poor choice for resource name, short description, category and package name.

Resource name: Locker Room
Short description: Locker Room Cheerleaders
Category: Assets
Package name: The sex Maker.Cheerleader.1.var

In reality: this is only a scene file with fixed spawn point for lite version of locker room asset.
This resource should be inside scene category with better resource name and description. Locker Room (lite version) fixed spawn point ...or something

You should try contacting original creator and see if he/she is willing to fix scene file for lite version? 🤷‍♂️
Well in the original file, i can only spawn one side of the room (either boys or girls) and both at the same time, which is why im questioning this post.

Back
Top Bottom