The Huntress (Look Collection) for Metachat

Looks The Huntress (Look Collection) for Metachat

VamMoose updated The Huntress (Look Collection) for Metachat with a new update entry:

V44

In celebration of Valentine's Day. Decided to do a major revisit of the Holiday Huntress Look to be less about Christmas, and more about the common RED/WHITE theme of XMAS/Valentines Day.

I also wanted to use this as an excuse to turn her into a spicy red head with a sexy outfit to match!

The hairstyle and the earring are from the Beidou Look from @Noc_This

Before/After
[ATTACH type="full"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

VamMoose updated The Huntress (Look Collection) for Metachat with a new update entry:

V49

Making a Pretty Big Update:

Got carried away with totally replacing my "Goddess Huntress" shown here with a brand new look which I am particularly proud of!
View attachment 211954

I wanted to really tap into the original inspiration of my original Huntress look, which is more of a cunning Fox Kitsune of Japanese Folklore, and so I present the Kitsune Huntress, her original form, heavily inspired by the...

V61

Quite possibly the most ambitious outfit's I've put together for my MetaChat Character!

This time, Cosplay, both inspired by Genshin Impact!

Earlier I posted about making a Yae Miko inspired Kitsune Themed Look.

I took it one step further and made CUSTOM Hair that'll match the look, including a Fluffy Tail!

View attachment 213345View attachment 213346

and a Second Costume, which I tried to release before, but it had too many sub-dependencies. So I have cherry...

V62

Pretty big sweeping changes!

Optimizations:
  • Removed the Seasonal Looks, and incorporated some of the red/white theme into the Classy and Strappy Looks. This helps reduce the dependencies.
  • Removed all of the Costume Looks. This was probably the most heaviest and least used of my looks in MetaChat. I've been using this scene to experiment with Custom Hairs, and outfits which I may release as a separate Upload. It wasn't very optimized because I focus on fashion more than...

Back
Top Bottom