Huntress

Clothing Huntress

PhantasyStarfan

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
PhantasyStarfan submitted a new resource:

Huntress - Huntress

Hi. Made this yesterday before bed, kinda bashed it out. Based off the DCAU design by Bruce Timm of Huntress. Going to spend a couple of days working it up more but it seems like trying to make t more detailed would go against the comic aesthetic. Also needlessly make the file larger and more demanding.

Anyway, dunk it up on the Hub. Any probs with clipping Adjustment > Surface subset

View attachment 164404

View attachment 164407

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

This looks incredible in the pictures, but it doesn't show up for me in VAM. The hair shows up, but the clothing doesn't. I looked under your name and under Huntress. Not sure if it's something with the packaging or what.

This looks incredible in the pictures, but it doesn't show up for me in VAM. The hair shows up, but the clothing doesn't. I looked under your name and under Huntress. Not sure if it's something with the packaging or what.

Maybe messed up with the packaging. Kinda late here atm, about to go to bed. But i'll def check and update it tommorow morning if their's a problem.

Done a quick check in the addon package folder and the files seem to be there.

Clothing/female/PhantasyStarfan/huntress

Again, check it tommorow.

Done a quick check in the addon package folder and the files seem to be there.

Clothing/female/PhantasyStarfan/huntress

Again, check it tommorow.
I just unpacked and saw everything in there. Not sure why it didn't show up. I just put the unpacked files in my clothing folder so will check next time I'm in. Great likeness going by the picture though. She was long overdue in Gotham!

Back
Top Bottom