• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Taking Asset Requests

Phawniks

Reactions
TAKING COMMISONS
(Both Free and Paid)

I've been making assets for VAM in Blender, I enjoy doing it and I'd like to start taking requests for assets you'd like to see added to the HUB. I can't do looks / clothing / morphs but I can make most objects or enviornments. You can look at resources I've already released to get an idea of what I can do.

If you want an asset but can't do a paid commision, Good News! Just post a reply of what you want and I'll work on it. At what pace? I can't say, some take longer than others and I plan to do these in a first in first out approach. It might get put on the back burner but it's still cookin.

If you'd like to do a paid commision, Good News! You can message me to let me know what you want and we can work out a price. You'll also get top priority for what I work on and will get updates and feedback on how things are going and whether you want to add or change anything. I don't expect too many simultaneous requests but if it get's hectic I'll make a reply or edit this post to let you know if I have a spot open.

Don't hesitate to use references in your request, I'll otherwise use my best judgement in interpreting your request.

I'd rather not port sketchfab, turbosquid etc.. assets into vam. If you want to reference one as an example that's totally fine. If you want the exact thing I'll do it for ya...but it's not work I enjoy doing and will probably place it lower on my to do list.

First of all, thank you for all your contributions so far. I love all your assets, especially the furniture and plant packs!

Personally I spend a lot of time creating my own custom rooms and environments. Here are a few things I would love to see:

- A nice brick wall - something equivalent to maybe 3 metres length and 2 metres in height, for creating modular rooms. Something like the brick walls in "street" environment. I am aware of the brick wall texture available in the textures pack but when scaled up it looks not great. An option for a door and window openings would be great, and also good if the walls could be seamlessly connected to create larger walls.

- Roman / Greek columns - full and broken to make ancient ruins.

- any kind of clutter: garbage cans, stacks of books or magazines, old cardboard boxes, etc.

- a detailed asset of the rows and shelves of bottles that would go behind a bar.

Really any architectural elements would be great to add some character to a room. Desert fortress is a great example but it really only looks good from far away. In terms of quality, my favorite asset pack is probably "captain's quarters", so anything along those lines would be awesome! Thanks and good luck!

First of all, thank you for all your contributions so far. I love all your assets, especially the furniture and plant packs!

Personally I spend a lot of time creating my own custom rooms and environments. Here are a few things I would love to see:

- A nice brick wall - something equivalent to maybe 3 metres length and 2 metres in height, for creating modular rooms. Something like the brick walls in "street" environment. I am aware of the brick wall texture available in the textures pack but when scaled up it looks not great. An option for a door and window openings would be great, and also good if the walls could be seamlessly connected to create larger walls.

- Roman / Greek columns - full and broken to make ancient ruins.

- any kind of clutter: garbage cans, stacks of books or magazines, old cardboard boxes, etc.

- a detailed asset of the rows and shelves of bottles that would go behind a bar.

Really any architectural elements would be great to add some character to a room. Desert fortress is a great example but it really only looks good from far away. In terms of quality, my favorite asset pack is probably "captain's quarters", so anything along those lines would be awesome! Thanks and good luck!
We have Bricks

SMTV just got ported to PC. There's a whole host of stunning character models in that game......

edit : my bad I didnt read the whole post. Leaving this for visibility anyways

Boxes. One open and one closed.

cardboard-box-1000x1000.jpg

Boxes. One open and one closed.

View attachment 387222
I have a texture for the ingame cube, its on my scene

Maybe more late i will upload, if you like.

SMTV just got ported to PC. There's a whole host of stunning character models in that game......

edit : my bad I didnt read the whole post. Leaving this for visibility anyways
XD no worries. If I can find the models I could make them into figurines?

Back
Top Bottom