Question Simulated clothes cut straight through

Bobbyxox

Reactions
I've been using one of Weebu's models and every time I tried to put a top on that is simulated her breasts just pop straight through. Only clothing that is not simulated fits right. I've tried to adjust the thickness as well as the off surface settings. However it doesn't work at all it's almost like the models breasts are actually not part of its body. Does anyone know a fix for this?

Solution
There are plugins that prevent nipples from clipping through clothes:

In your case it sounds like a larger problem than just nipples? You could play around with the collision settings of the top (in the same tab where you turn Sim on/off) or you check (and adjust?) the colliders of the breasts with this plugin:

In your case it sounds like a larger problem than just nipples? You could play around with the collision settings of the top (in the same tab where you turn Sim on/off) or you check (and adjust?) the colliders of the breasts with this plugin:

Upvote 1
Solution

tyvm

Upvote 0
Futa only have one breast collider by default and its undersized you can adjust it with collider editor. I also think there was a resource out in the past that added extra colliders for futas.

Upvote 0
Futa only have one breast collider by default and its undersized you can adjust it with collider editor. I also think there was a resource out in the past that added extra colliders for futas.
Yeah cuz I can't get it to work. The model and the clothes come from the same creator so I thought they would work but it doesn't look like so

Upvote 0
Sounds like a job for collider editor. It should be easy beause you only need to edit 2 colliders.

After

Col edit after.jpg

Before

Col edit before.jpg

Upvote 0
Sounds like a job for collider editor. It should be easy beause you only need to edit 2 colliders.

After

View attachment 382587

Before

View attachment 382586
So I spoke to the Creator Weebu who gave me the Collider to use. I then got both the colitis to the same size as the breasts. After all that this is what it looks like.

After

View attachment 382587

Before

View attachment 382586
So the models creator weebu suggested the plugin that I am using and these are the collider and this is what still happening

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-28 202230.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-28 202230.png
    475.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-06-28 202207.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-28 202207.png
    479.7 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom