Question Clothing goes through body

0001ca05

Reactions
I have been having difficulty adjusting pants(especially tight shorts) perfectly on a character.

Everytime the character moves, the shorts go through her butt, and this destroys immersive experience.

I've tried using collider editor to adjust those semi transparent balls, but this is quite tricky and the result is not very satisfying.
I've also tried making the shorts larger, but it didn't solved the major problem.

Is there any better way to fix this problem?

Try clothing>adjust>thickness/surface offset. Some clothing items just don't work with some body shapes. Also try collision power / radius if you have sim enabled.

Upvote 0
For tight clothing, there's an easy fix: in the customize>physics screen simply uncheck the "sim" checkbox.

If you want sim clothing, though, it's a trade off between how close to the skin you want it and how much clipping you're willing to tolerate. Vam's colliders simply don't line up perfectly with the skin.

Upvote 0
Try clothing>adjust>thickness/surface offset. Some clothing items just don't work with some body shapes. Also try collision power / radius if you have sim enabled.
Thank you, I guess some clothing is just too difficult to adjust.

Upvote 0
For tight clothing, there's an easy fix: in the customize>physics screen simply uncheck the "sim" checkbox.

If you want sim clothing, though, it's a trade off between how close to the skin you want it and how much clipping you're willing to tolerate. Vam's colliders simply don't line up perfectly with the skin.
I really hope collider can line up with the skin, thanks for your answer~

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom