Sexy Kpop Dances - 72 songs

Scenes Sexy Kpop Dances - 72 songs

CheekiBreeki

Featured Contributor
Reactions
CheekiBreeki submitted a new resource:

Sexy Kpop Dances - 4 Pack - Dance animations for 4 Kpop songs - with custom lighting, look and stage.

Dance animations for some sexy Kpop songs. The motion is sourced from MMD, but I converted it to Timeline animations, and smoothed it to remove janky fast movements. The package includes:
  1. 4 Dance animations, set to Kpop songs
    • Stellar - Marionette
    • Laysha - Chocolate Cream
    • HelloVenus - Wiggle
    • K/DA - More* (this one is a bit janky, couldn't smooth it well)
  2. Custom Look
    Modified version of...

Read more about this resource...

Hi thanks for this scene!!

I'm having a bit of trouble whereby the animations are not playing. I've made sure all dependencies were installed but my error log gives:
"!> Compile of AcidBubbles.Timeline.272:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/Timeline/VamTimeline.AtomAnimation.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `MeshVR.PresetManager' does not contain a definition for `LoadPresetFromJSON' and no extension method `LoadPresetFromJSON' of type `MeshVR.PresetManager' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [122, 32]"
I was wondering if you had any ideas on what this means? Thanks again

Hi thanks for this scene!!

I'm having a bit of trouble whereby the animations are not playing. I've made sure all dependencies were installed but my error log gives:
"!> Compile of AcidBubbles.Timeline.272:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/Timeline/VamTimeline.AtomAnimation.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `MeshVR.PresetManager' does not contain a definition for `LoadPresetFromJSON' and no extension method `LoadPresetFromJSON' of type `MeshVR.PresetManager' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [122, 32]"
I was wondering if you had any ideas on what this means? Thanks again

Sorry, not sure what this error is about. Could you try removing (or backup somewhere) existing Timeline plugin versions and download the exact version in this scene's dependency?

Performance and quality is very good. Please make more. Hot Venus and Layshay are my favorites, but they are all good.

how did you get teh quality of the model to look that good?

The look is small modification of MonsterShinkai's Casey. It uses high quality textures (RenVR Samantha), and great hair from ddaamm.
Rest is good lighting and post processing. I have my own lighting rig, and a PostMagic preset which adds contrast and color correction to the scene. You can save the atom 'CUA_Tonemap_PostMagic' to use in other scenes for a similar postprocessing look.

what does "toogle key" mean, i cant find any options to adjust the button.
It's the toggle key to make Embody plugin active, which gives you the camride view. Default is set to the Equals(=) key.
If you want to change it, see 2:20 onwards in the quick setup guide video of CameraMan

CheekiBreeki updated Sexy Kpop Dances Vol 1 to 3. Total 10 songs. with a new update entry:

MAJOR UPDATE! Release of Sexy Kpop Dances Vol. 1 to 3. Total 10 songs, 5 new.

Update 3: MAJOR UPDATE! Release of Sexy Kpop Dances Vol. 1 to 3. Total 10 songs, 5 new. Reworked dances with finger + lipsync animations.
  • Reworked scene into Volumes. Now comes with Vol. 1-3. Added 5 new songs, 10 songs in total. All dances now have finger and lipsync animations thanks to the excellent mmd2timeline plugin.
    Scene customization, particularly person plugins, needs some new instructions. Please...

Read the rest of this update entry...

anyway to add more motions myself, or is it too complicated for a smooth brain like me?
The process is smooth brain friendly but needs a lot of time to record animation, go over it, fix janky parts etc. I've added some more songs and split it into volumes. Now you can load new dances as a plugin preset with Timeline animations.
Check out the mmd2timeline plugin to convert mmd to timeline animations. The you can use the Smooth function in Timeline to smooth them with 0.1 or 0.2s time span.

hello! Love your scene SOOO much Cheeki!

suggestion about camera view:

Can you change the "equals" key to a button like: Right Ctrl =?

Im using ISO layout and it doesnt work with the equalz key due to conflicting bindings from ISO and ANSI

Hi , dont know why but update 4 dont work anymore for me. Music plays, all the buttons work, but she stands in her pose and thats it...
Did i miss something ? Im on the latest Vam version. Btw love your work <3

Last edited:
Hi , dont know why but update 4 dont work anymore for me. Music plays, all the buttons work, but she stands in her pose and thats it...

for some reason, if i press reset or a different dance, it works again

Thanks! @Butz83 @FighterCNash The method to play animations has changed in the latest update. Previously all animations were saved with the scene, but now they are split into parts/volumes of songs and loaded separately. (Had to be done to have a large number of animation in one scene).
You'll need to click 'Load Vol. X' buttons below RESET to load a volume first, then the buttons for available songs should change from gray to green-ish.
See the 'UI and customization demo' in the resource overview for a video guide.

the version before the latest one right now works perfectly
im not saying this one doesnt work,
from the start i was told "could not load json"
Preset_person_plugins_kpop_dances.vap
i try playing the kda ones but it kinda delays like mismatch the move with the audio

the version before the latest one right now works perfectly
im not saying this one doesnt work,
from the start i was told "could not load json"
Preset_person_plugins_kpop_dances.vap
i try playing the kda ones but it kinda delays like mismatch the move with the audio

That error is completely fine, and scene will still work correctly. See the 'Scene Customization' section in description for more details.
The latest update should fix the sync issues.

CheekiBreeki updated Sexy Kpop Dances Vol 1 to 3. Total 10 songs. with a new update entry:

MAJOR UPDATE! Releasing Sexy Kpop Dances Vol. 4: 6 new songs for a total 16 songs.

Update 5: MAJOR UPDATE! Releasing Sexy Kpop Dances Vol. 4: 6 new songs for a total 16 songs.
  • Releasing Volume 4 - added 6 new songs, 16 songs in total. Some popular ones, some niche songs :)
  • New Workout Outfit.
  • Added asteroids in background for a truly out of the world view :p. Updated the light rig with sharper shadows.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom