Question Regarding blow jobs, best method to setup

BlackMagic

Reactions
A newbie and trying to figure things out. One of many is with ALL the different methods (addon's) to achieve motion/lineup - and there are item to detect excitement levels and apply facial expressions, etc.
Is it better to use some all-in-one addon or just add 6 or 7 of them? How can a guy get ahead? :unsure:

If you are just in for the quick stuff, I suggest you look at vamX where you have many poses etc. ready made. Follow their tutorial and you´ll be able to do something after 10 - 15 min. Personally, I learned the hard way to use vam without vamX watching YT turorials and those that are available here on the forum. Ghostwalden has done some really good ones for absolute beginners. Also, learn from scenes done by creators. Check what plugins they used. Also, make your life easy with session plugins. If you use Cheesy´s Bodylanguage together with Ruvik´s Posing Helper it is really easy to make scenes, but you will have to spent some time learning how it works. Enjoy !

Upvote 0
Thanks for your input. I HAVE been looking at what has been used in the other var's - which is why I was wondering because there are quite a few different methods used. I thought if one is better than others in terms of memory usage and compatibility with other plugins. Things like Bodylanguage (WOW) which conflicts with other bulgers, and all the diff expression plugins, are they compatible - and if so what strain on memory/cpu etc. I have downloaded SO much stuff trying to learn that starting up VAM takes almost 4 minutes, so IF I could boil it down to essentials (and clear out older stuff that is missing things no longer available) I would be a happy camper!

Upvote 0
Well, I started to play vam after I got a new "beast" rig with enough VRAM and RAM so I do not worry too much about memory and cpu strain...

Upvote 0
In using a lot of scenes myself, I see several good options. I'll try to list some with the good and bad points. None of these really eat FPS or memory.

Timeline animations - Unless you program a long sequence, it gets repetitive. You can make a bunch of small animated segments, and randomize the playback order. This gives you a lot of freedom to tweak, even after it's finished, but it takes a lot of time to set up.

Animation patterns - May be the most restrictive, once coded.

Silver Kiss - A complex plugin that can do some amazing things, but it's tricky. She misses the rod a lot. There's a demo scene.

Divining Lips and Hands - Another plugin I don't have much experience with

BJAssist - A plugin that I'm starting to use more. It's easier to set up and modify with the Float Param Randomizer. The only downside is that when you activate it, she backs up to take aim at the rod. This takes several seconds. You could use the overlay plugin to black out the screen when activating this.

Upvote 0
Thanks SlimerJSpud for the recommends, I have used DivingRod to mod several scenes that I DL'd. It works rather well for what it does. Will look at Silver Kiss and the rod & hand thing. Was not even aware of BJassist. Have been trying to learn LogicBricks, state machine was a concept I was aware of decades ago, but those methods are on another level. TimeLine is still on my to-do list. Maybe I should do it ahead of LogicBricks?

Upvote 0
I added Diving Rod to the Silver Kiss demo, but it has its limits. That demo scene does have endless variations, because multiple params are being randomized independently.

Upvote 0
Personally I recommend you stick to basics, navigate the 3D plane and 'dock' the 'port' with the 'shuttle' if you've ever played KSP this should be second nature.
Further, the plugins mentioned above are great but they have some limitations as JSpud mentioned, you may or may not find these insurmountable and it'll put limits on your workflow.

I strongly recommend you give this set of videos a look, everything is explained down to the smallest detail and it will help you build a scene (especially the last bit):

Upvote 0
IonOfAdytum, I have no idea what KSP is, but I have already been watching asco's tuts, as well as MacGrubers on LogicBricks, and the ones about triggers by LookinForNuthin. One readon I am having brain overload.(Well, that and brain fog and early onset "Al's Hammer - but learning supposed to be good for that). Thanks for helping, I am just going to keep slamming my head against my wall of ignorance until one of us breaks!

Upvote 0
IonOfAdytum, I have no idea what KSP is, but I have already been watching asco's tuts, as well as MacGrubers on LogicBricks, and the ones about triggers by LookinForNuthin. One readon I am having brain overload.(Well, that and brain fog and early onset "Al's Hammer - but learning supposed to be good for that). Thanks for helping, I am just going to keep slamming my head against my wall of ignorance until one of us breaks!
Kerbal space program lol - basically the reference there is that it's very hard to dock spacecraft and VAM can be similar with penetration.

what you usually want to do is fix the base and mid section of the penis.

I set mine to:
penis_base = rotation lock / position lock
penis_mid = rotation comply (max sliders) / position off
penis_tip = rotation comply (max sliders) / position off

this should work well, especially with large 'tools'

also try collider editor, it'll help a lot.

Upvote 0
UUhm. Dick docking is not a problem, there are several automatic ways via plugin. My original post was regarding the many ways to do things and due to some newer bundled method replace/interfere with other plugins. I thought there might be some sort of consensus or opinions about which were best or to be avoided. It has been said there is a steep learning curve, but in my working life I spent decades in engineering and computer jobs, THIS is NOT a steep curve - it is more like a scaling wall with few hand-holds. :whistle:

Upvote 0
you have a few options. this is currently free:

and this will be free in 9 days:

learning how to use the timeline plugin is probably your best bet if you want to see something different, or from a unique position.

Upvote 0
Oh ho, believe me, I I plan on doing some things from unique positions - once I get things sorted. May have AADD, cause I keep getting myself distracted. Look up how to do something, and two hours later I still haven't got my answer because I have gone down too many other rabbit holes - oh look that is interesting (diverge, diverge). I've got three+ scenes running in my head already.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom