It might also be the hub not knowing what to do with some Unicode characters.
Do you have an link to an example?I was thinking something like that, but didnt know how to describe it, it may be like an end of line or carriage return.
That kind of rules out mishandled Unicode. I suspect multi-legged creatures crawling on the hub's shoulders.Also, on this thread, I did not put three question marks after my statement at the end with "Let's go team!"
Teaming on the Hub
Something to perhaps consider as a starting point for encouraging teaming on the Hub might be to count how many teaming resources each creator is associated with. At certain threshold numbers, lets say 5, 10, 25, 50 etc, a teaming badge is earned.hub.virtamate.com
It was pinned because the database error that wiped emojis affected a lot of users. I think it's blown over at this point though. Will unsticky the post.I think this thread shouldn't be pinned, makes no sense.