Pose Manager

Paid Plugins Pose Manager

fabio

Reactions
fabio submitted a new resource:

Pose Manager - Change the poses for one, two or more characters without changing the scene, optionally with objects

Pose Manager allows us to change the poses for one, two or more characters without changing the scene, optionally with the toys and objects we desire. It also allows to save the poses and selected objects from any scene or paused animation, allowing to create an endless library of fixed poses. The main idea is to reuse the same characters again and again in multiple positions that load almost instantly. And to be able to create, save and load our own creations...

Read more about this resource...

Love this but I'm unable to move the actors reliably, they seem to load sometimes opposite positions or at a different offset then originally, so I'll save them on a bed, but they'll load on the floor or floating in another part of the room. other than that it works well to preserve items and some positions.

Can I load gestures through triggers

It's not possible but there are some expression plugins here on the Hub.

Love this but I'm unable to move the actors reliably, they seem to load sometimes opposite positions or at a different offset then originally, so I'll save them on a bed, but they'll load on the floor or floating in another part of the room. other than that it works well to preserve items and some positions.

When you save the pose with assets, remember to select those assets in the plugin, otherwise they won't appear.

If the actors are spawning in a different place than expected, it probably means that the pose you saved is not (yet) compatible with the spawn point.

Check the user guide, refer to the Saving poses section, and read carefully the part on Saving poses compatible with the Spawn Point.

Has anyone found an easy way to go from pose presets to poseloader.json without having to manually load each pose and then resave it with the plugin?

can i save pose at position 0,0,0 ? i find i load the pose, rootPM is at position 0,0,0 right, but the person is at 3,1,1 , my map、prop and so on have to adjust the position to around the person. but next pose is at 0,0,0, i have to adjust them back. it is trouble~

Do you plan to add more poses to the library?
Yes, among many other things I'll add new poses to the library after I reactivate the patreon. I'm on a very long break, but it won't take too long.

Yes, among many other things I'll add new poses to the library after I reactivate the patreon. I'm on a very long break, but it won't take too long.

That's amazing news. this plugin is a must-have.

can i save pose at position 0,0,0 ? i find i load the pose, rootPM is at position 0,0,0 right, but the person is at 3,1,1 , my map、prop and so on have to adjust the position to around the person. but next pose is at 0,0,0, i have to adjust them back. it is trouble~
Hi, sorry for the delayed response, I have been out for a while. If your rootPM atom is located around (0,0,0) try to move people and assets around rootPM and save the pose again. After that it will load everything around wherever you place rootPM atom.

patreon plugin 100% worth every value you would play, a bypass for each other choice concerning our editing (sexual) fantasy... but like some other creators the good Fabio (italian?) was cutting any further production.
BIG LOOSE for this hub.

Is there a way to randomize poses?
I know this is not built-in your plugin, but perhaps paired with another plugin, or a method in VAM with triggers?

Triggers cannot be used in the plugin, because I have not implemented them. I have them pending on a long list of everything that has been requested of me for some time. The lack of updates is due to the fact that I have less free time for now, this may change within a couple of months. Sorry for not having a better answer for you.

Back
Top Bottom