UI Manager 5

Paid Plugins UI Manager 5

miscreatedreality

Reactions
Website
www.miscreatedreality.com
miscreatedreality submitted a new resource:

UI Manager 5 - UI Manager, A new dynamic/collapsable/expandable hierarchical user interface for VAM

View attachment 134429

- Fully dynamic interface.
- Lazy UI elements (Created when they are needed!)
- Collapsible to save space
- Most advanced features hidden deeper down in the UI-tree
- Possible to use a shared canvas (New in version 5)
- Customizable
- Used by almost all my plugins in my plugin bundle

Desktop interface for different plugins
View attachment 134423 View attachment 134425[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

miscreatedreality updated UI Manager 5 with a new update entry:

Slider size improvements and overall optimizations

UI Manager 5.2
  • Optimized and reduced the size of sliders
  • Memory reduction and performance optimizations for buttons
  • Expand/Collapse button improvements: Collapsing all sub buttons, improved hit area
  • Removed spacing between buttons to prevent annoying UI collapsing by accident
  • Old visual bug! Added the intended space between expander and checkbox controls
UI Manager 5.1
  • New control buttons: Collapse and Expand the user interface!

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm on desktop and it loaded automatically with a scene and the default UI disappeared entirely?

I'm on desktop and it loaded automatically with a scene and the default UI disappeared entirely?
What do you mean with default UI? Maybe it's if we discuss this on my discord server to speed it up a bit if you still have problems with the user interfaces.

The best practice is actually to load any of the session cslists first. Then all atoms will use the shared canvas and they will be populated from right to left.

1. Load Session_UndoRedoVisualizer.cslist as shared canvas. You should see UndoRedo + Visualizer plugin in the top right corner
2. Load Person_Complete.cslist to a person-atom and you will see all other plugins in two new columns in the top right corner.

1702926470077.png

Back
Top Bottom