Pose Camera

Paid Plugins Pose Camera

All I want to know is can you use this plugin to move the camera and adjust the tilt of the camera to look up and down using the controller?

All I want to know is can you use this plugin to move the camera and adjust the tilt of the camera to look up and down using the controller?

This plugin is among the most advanced plugin I've created so far. There are a specific camera mode called selfie-stick and it's very configurable and I use it all my recent youtube-videos and when I'm in VR I move the follow-atom/selfie-stick-pin with a controller.

Here is an old video I found

Hello,My beloved miscreatedreality! I would like to playback my Motion Capture Scenes with a "recorded" Moving Camera using Pose Camera 4.6 and then use Eosin.VRRenderer to render what the recorded moving camera has seen.Could u show me how to deal with it?thank u!!!!!

Hello,My beloved miscreatedreality! I would like to playback my Motion Capture Scenes with a "recorded" Moving Camera using Pose Camera 4.6 and then use Eosin.VRRenderer to render what the recorded moving camera has seen.Could u show me how to deal with it?thank u!!!!!

Interesting. I'll check it out. 👍

Hello. yesterday I could have added the BodyHandling plugin to the character. But today, by some miracle, this plugin does not find it. Reinstalling does not help. What can it be related to?

Hello. yesterday I could have added the BodyHandling plugin to the character. But today, by some miracle, this plugin does not find it. Reinstalling does not help. What can it be related to?

Pose Camera is for WindowCamera atom only. That might be the case?

I only used submotion. I found the Balance.cslist plugin in Atom person, but now it just doesn't exist. I don't understand how it happened. And where do I get the actual one now?

I'm not the only one with this problem. A friend also when adding the plugin miscreated BodyHandling 54.var Simply does not find it in the game

I figured it out. When downloading, the dots were replaced with underscores

Tried with KittyMocap's most scene, it seem a issue. When add it to camera plugin, it shows all black. Others are good so far. can you check how to fix in this case.

I really like the ability to use the gamepad controller. I do think some of the controls could be in different places on it though. I keep wanting to use the right stick to truck in and out when pushing up and down. I think that's how most games already work. The left stick is great for left and right, but I think up and down should be a tilt up or down. If you're interested in maybe mixing these up a bit, let me know and I can put together something that I think would make more sense tactically.

I really like the ability to use the gamepad controller. I do think some of the controls could be in different places on it though. I keep wanting to use the right stick to truck in and out when pushing up and down. I think that's how most games already work. The left stick is great for left and right, but I think up and down should be a tilt up or down. If you're interested in maybe mixing these up a bit, let me know and I can put together something that I think would make more sense tactically.

Sure. It's quite easy to adjust the 🎮 controller-scheme for the motion. Please put together something and send it over. I'll implement the changes.

Sure. It's quite easy to adjust the 🎮 controller-scheme for the motion. Please put together something and send it over. I'll implement the changes.
how hard would it be to implement the ability for each user to customize it for themselves? I'd feel bad if people got used to this layout and then it got changed on them. lol. But yes, I can put together something and send to you for how I think it may work better and closer to gaming setups.

how hard would it be to implement the ability for each user to customize it for themselves? I'd feel bad if people got used to this layout and then it got changed on them. lol. But yes, I can put together something and send to you for how I think it may work better and closer to gaming setups.

It's not hard, just boring work for me. Maybe I can expose the all the abilities instead. Then you can use acidbubbles excellent keybinding-plugin to rule it.

How do I add this to the camera without it changing my lighting setup?

Several options.
You can use a default-setting that's not affecting the lights but I've addressed this issue in recent updates:

Pose Camera 4.8:
New button: Restore all lights to original states (Requested by all pose camera users)

Pose Camera 4.9:
- Completely ignore all hidden lights

I'm now also working on a new Light-Creator update 💡

Thanks for the feedback!

miscreatedreality updated Pose Camera 🤳 with a new update entry:

Perlin Light, More Focus Atoms, Ignore hidden lights and more

- Perlin Noise Light motion added
- Quick add/remove focus atoms for hands, feet and chest
- Remove current/Remove all focus atoms
- Audio listener optional
- Completely ignore all hidden lights
- Limb pose improvements (Left Control)
- Correct limb rotations for elbows and arms
- Auto adjusting torque needed
- Pose camera should now be working with older VAM versions.
- Bug fixing

Included in Body Bundle v.60

Read the rest of this update entry...

Pose Camera not working in VR mode? It launches and Window Camera is captured by the M key, but my view in the vr helmet does not change.

You should be able to record the desktop-window while you're using the vr-headset like this video:

Please tell me about the necessary sequence of my actions to get the desired result. The only reason I paid attention to your plugin is the ability to change the angles of the view of the scene in VR mode. This plugin works properly in desktop mode, where the view displayed on the monitor moves along with the Window Camera atom. In my case, when using vr mode, I see that the Window Camera atom starts moving around the scene, but the view angle in the helmet remains static and continues to be controlled by the vr controller, that is, the view in the helmet is not tied to the Window Camera atom and accordingly does not move with it. I saw the text about mirror mode in the video you indicated, but I don't understand where to look for it and how to activate it, whether it belongs to a plugin or is a function of the virt-a-mate application.

Please tell me about the necessary sequence of my actions to get the desired result. The only reason I paid attention to your plugin is the ability to change the angles of the view of the scene in VR mode. This plugin works properly in desktop mode, where the view displayed on the monitor moves along with the Window Camera atom. In my case, when using vr mode, I see that the Window Camera atom starts moving around the scene, but the view angle in the helmet remains static and continues to be controlled by the vr controller, that is, the view in the helmet is not tied to the Window Camera atom and accordingly does not move with it. I saw the text about mirror mode in the video you indicated, but I don't understand where to look for it and how to activate it, whether it belongs to a plugin or is a function of the virt-a-mate application.

I've implemented quite a lot of different camera modes.
The standard mode First mode I implemented and it's controlled by physical speed/rotation.
Face camera mode The alternative to follow the face (configurable weight between face and body) . It's more of an "orbat camera" and can be difficult to control but I use it a lot in my not yet revealed YouTube video.
Selfie camera mode
is almost the same but I've now adding an empty atom as a layer between. You can then move the atom in the same way and the camera will move along this atom. It has a couple of more features: Smooth, Distance and angle lock on/off. You can also link this atom to your head if you want it to follow your HMD.
FPS camera mode This is the mode to follow/link to your head with offset and smoothness parameters. I'm currently improving this to be more useful. I've also added a button to switch between all heads in the scene.

miscreatedreality updated Pose Camera 🤳 with a new update entry:

New UI, FPS camera improved, new perlin noise motion of lights and more

Pose Camera 4.10View attachment 161054
  • FPS Camera improved. You can now switch between all persons in the scene! You can also adjust rotation angles.
  • Using the new toggle-button feature! You can enable/disable parameters without using expand buttons
  • Switching between camera modes is now a specific category.
  • Old bugs related to switching modes fixed.
  • Different framerate shouldn't affect motion
  • Adjusting distance with alpha numerics...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom