Please tell me which plugins will allow you to repeat this?

xsANGELsx

Reactions
I have downloaded plugins to try to implement something like this but I ran into 1 persistent problem. Upon reaching a certain size, the penis crawls out beyond the texture.
At the same time, its size is not even close to compare with what is on the video. So what am I doing wrong?

Ouch! I bet this hurts.
What you see on this video is IMHO the result of many hours try-and-error.
That skin bulging is not from the monster dildo. As you said, normally the dildo will break through the body.
Without knowing this scene (it is not completely my taste): The bulging most likely comes from several morphs that are played one after another (with timeline?) to carefully hide the head of the dildo.
If you speak of "plugins", do you mean this one?
It uses morphs, too. No real bulging depending on the real size. You can adjust the size of the morrphs, but I bet not more than a certain ammount. Maybe you can have a look at the code.

there is a barrier in the abdomen that makes the penis come out of the abdomen. In this case, the morphs simply stretch the skin, but the penis crawls out all the same. Or when choosing a certain size of the penis, he completely ceases to enter. And the guy in the video works without any problems at all. =\

Many thanks. I did not think that someone would be able to find and explain what is on the video!

Back
Top Bottom