[Help] Timeline plugin

BigBoF

Reactions
Hi people ! :)

I need your help ! :giggle: I've been watching the tutorials on youtube about Timeline and I still have some questions where I can't find the solution... :(

1/ Record momap on an atom with a Quest 2 controller, how can I stop the recording ? Only the space key on the keyboard ? A little difficult with the VR headset on the head ^^ 😆

2/ Every time I restart a mocap record, it deletes the old atom record. Is it not possible to keep the animation of the atom at the end of the record to continue on the same animation ?

3/ Why every time I quit vam after saving and I restart the save, I have to reload the timeline plugin on the person ? And for all plugins. :unsure:

4/ When you record, do you put the whole body in position/rotation on or in comply ? To gain comfort on the recording.

5/ If I finished the first animation and I want to create a second one that starts after the end of the first one, how do I proceed? I have a little trouble with English, I did not find in the options...

These are questions of the moment or I have not yet found the answer ^^
Thank you for your time and your kindness.
If you have any other tuto timeline to propose me 👍

A+

For 3 if you save as a scene timeline plugin should be on atom when you reload scene. When creating an new animation you need to create a name for it. Change default animation name from Anim 1 to name of your choice then save scene. hope this helps.

2/ Every time I restart a mocap record, it deletes the old atom record. Is it not possible to keep the animation of the atom at the end of the record to continue on the same animation ?

5/ If I finished the first animation and I want to create a second one that starts after the end of the first one, how do I proceed? I have a little trouble with English,
Yes, it does that, but you can create new animation from the last frame of your first animation in Timeline, and continue recording in your new animation

I still can't understand... :mad:

I want to create an animation with head, right and left hand.

When I finish my mocap on these 3 atoms with Timeline, I decide to create a 2nd animation that continues on the end of the first one.
But it doesn't work! Timeline absolutely wants to loop on the first frame of the animation and not keep the last frame of the animation on the second one...

Is there a tutorial ? The videos are 2 hours long in the guides and nobody talks about it as if it was obvious ^^ However, I deactivate the loop and I put the sequence Anim 1 on Anim 2 and I check last frame...

Edit Tab > Uncheck Loop
Sequence Tab > Sequencing Play Next ( Choose the Next Animation )

after uncheck Loop:
choose the end of your first animation ( optional: Pose Tab > copy current Pose )
press the + next to Animation.
select the 2nd animation ( Optional Pose Tab > paste current Pose ) and check Apply pose on transition.
Start your Second Animation record or pose.

Back
Top Bottom