Person Atom limbs/body parts streched while being moved by curser but works normal while standstill.

DrizAugustus

Reactions
I've tried "freeze the physics" of the person atom but problem still exist. Everything works just fine while the person atom is not moved by a curser.
Attached below are serveral pictures which may help explain the issue better. plz help
Quicker_20240914_155725.png
Quicker_20240914_155712.png
Quicker_20240914_155653.png

The model may have a bad morph in there?. As long as it's not happening otherwise(exploding), I think it's all good and nothing to fear. does the same thing happen if you use the model in another scene?

The model may have a bad morph in there?. As long as it's not happening otherwise(exploding), I think it's all good and nothing to fear. does the same thing happen if you use the model in another scene?
Hi murn, thank you for your quick response.
It's weird that I've tried the model/scene on a different PC (7950X+7900XTX) which works just OK while other models/scenes have same kinda issue on the PC that I'm using (13900K+4090). I'm starting to feel the recent Intel CPU issues would be the problem cause but I have no proof.
Yeah I would say not a big problem and works fine in general but it does distracts me everytime.

Back
Top Bottom