Won't fix Person Self Collision physics issue

VRAdultFun

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
vradultfun
Im not sure if I'd call this a bug, but hopefully its something that can be fixed because it can be super frustrating.

Basically the issue comes when the person's pose tries to say put the arm in a position that would intersect part of the body. Mostly it happens with the breasts and upper arms if the arms are forward of the body. If the arms are forward and the body twists causing the breast to intersect with the upper arm all hell can break loose.

The arm pushes away from the body and the body pushes away from the arm, but the movement is carried over into the world position causing the person to start flying around the room.

I can make a video if you need to see what I mean

This is really just a limitation with 1.X physics. You might be able to use @Acid Bubbles Collier Editor plugin to remedy it. Some morphs can cause colliders to be pretty far away from the skin and not be accurate. Some poses can also be an issue.

For 2.X we are going with both a new physics system and a higher density set of colliders that should be a lot more accurate, both of which will remedy this issue.

Back
Top Bottom