Won't fix (1.20.0.10) Male/Futa Person Atom Collision Triggers for Vagina, DeepVagina, DeeperVagina don't trigger.

ClubJulze

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
clubjulze
First some background,
In 1.19, I used geesp0t's EasyMoan plugin because it has functionality that other emotion plugins do not have. For example, it includes model emotes and sounds when Person Collision Triggers are hit and the build up of orgasms, etc. It's also a very light weight plug-in and works for both Male and Female models.

In 1.19, when EasyMoan was attached to a male/futa model I noticed that they would constantly emote, which led me to believe that the male Person collision triggers for vagina were constantly being triggered. This was fine because I could adjust EasyMoan's settings to lower the frequency of the expressions and increase the amount of time until orgasm, etc.

Unfortunately, this no longer works for 1.20. Although the plug-in seems to work on Futa models just fine when it comes to breathing, gazing and even emoting when the lip collision trigger is hit. There are no other triggers that will go off on the male model. I've tried many ways of trying to collide objects internally with no results.

I understand that maybe it makes sense that male models do not have vagina triggers, except that an insertion in the anus should trigger something and that might as well be the same as the vagina triggers.

This may not be a bug per se, but I feel like it is an oversight in design. Use those triggers on the male, or, an option could be to link those triggers to a collision trigger atom so you can use that to trigger the same functions.

Last edited:
It was fixed so those triggers are no longer active on male model as they don't make sense. What would make sense would be to have gender agnostic anus triggers added and used in this situation.

While I agree that it doesn't make sense biologically, logically it's a feature that exists and until we have anus triggers, it would be nice to have something to trigger on down there. At least give us the option to turn them back on, please
🙏

I guess what I'm saying is I will add anus triggers to next release to fix it rather than turn the other triggers back on (which could actually cause issues in several cases and was a bug).

I guess what I'm saying is I will add anus triggers to next release to fix it rather than turn the other triggers back on (which could actually cause issues in several cases and was a bug).

Apologies, was this ever done?

Back
Top Bottom