Not A Bug Collision Issues with Vam 1.20.0.10

VamTastic

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
i have been having issues with atoms collision not detecting , as in the image the character atoms are passing through the floor ,
when selecting an atom say the male and moving it to the female it passes through like a ghost . all atoms collisions are on
the collisions function but not the way they should do , it makes this version of Vam unusable, i may revert back to 1.19.2.2 that had no issues
the second image using default female atoms, tested the cube works fine the floor detects the cube and vise versa ,
moving the floor up the female atoms feet are detected but if i move a female atom to the floor it goes through it

Attachments

• Collision.png
    Collision.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Collision2.png
    Collision2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
1.20 freezes physics on an atom that's being moved. You can disable this behaviour by unchecking "Freeze Physics While Grabbing" in your first screenshot. That setting is per atom.

that`s annoying that its activated when loading a scene i created from previous Vam 1.19.2.2 completely messes things up .

Scene loading should not be affected by this. If you have a scene that loads fine in 1.19.2.2, but not in 1.20, please send it to me.

The other behavior is intentional but can be disabled as needed as previous poster mentioned.

Thanks Meshedvr , unchecking the Freeze Physics helped , i can understand the use of it , it helps a lot if animating using Acidbubbles timeline .

Back
Top Bottom