Penis Head Mesh Collider

Plugins Penis Head Mesh Collider

Stopper

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Stopper submitted a new resource:

Penis Head Mesh Collider - Adds a mesh collider to the penis head

This plugin adds a mesh collider to the head of the penis for more or less 'perfect' collision with other objects in the scene.

Will work fine with physics meshes (lips and vagina), but will not interact with clothes. Note, however, that the 'base' colliders will still collide with clothing even if they are otherwise disabled.

Usage
  1. Add to a Male Atom

Notes
  • Unity doesn't support changing the shape of a mesh collider (i.e. morphs)...

Read more about this resource...

haven't test it out yet, but this looks interesting.

Really cool! I have been wondering about something similar for sex toys, but couldn't figure out how to morph the mesh collider, is there any tutorial or resource you could point me towards please? :D thanks!

This looks amazing and it seems like it works as intended regarding the feedback. But when i tried it (on my messy vam, as well as a clean install with nearly to no addons installed) it didn't work. i can see the green indicator but it doesn't have any collision. It successfully disables the original collider but there is no replacement. Is there a specific option that I need to activate? I unchecked and checked "Soft body physics", "advanced colliders" and tested all the options in the "auto behaviours"-tab. But sadly I can't get it to work. Any ideas?

Edit: I also tested it with the original male model to make sure, the tip doesn't have any strange concave shapes in it.

as above poster says, doesnt work
edit: seems to break the male collider permanently until you restart vam too

Last edited:
Really cool! I have been wondering about something similar for sex toys, but couldn't figure out how to morph the mesh collider, is there any tutorial or resource you could point me towards please? :D thanks!
There's no way to modify a mesh collider in VAM's version of unity. Changing the mesh effectively re-creates it, which is pretty slow. I didn't find any guidance on it beyond 'set the sharedMesh on the MeshCollider to null and then to the modified mesh'.

This looks amazing and it seems like it works as intended regarding the feedback. But when i tried it (on my messy vam, as well as a clean install with nearly to no addons installed) it didn't work. i can see the green indicator but it doesn't have any collision. It successfully disables the original collider but there is no replacement. Is there a specific option that I need to activate? I unchecked and checked "Soft body physics", "advanced colliders" and tested all the options in the "auto behaviours"-tab. But sadly I can't get it to work. Any ideas?

Edit: I also tested it with the original male model to make sure, the tip doesn't have any strange concave shapes in it.

Hrm. Not sure what it could be. I'm assuming you're testing with a very simple scene so it's unlikely to be due to compatibility issues with other plugins.

So one theory is that it's due to me using more than 255 vertices for a mesh collider, which is the documented limit. It worked for me regardless so I assumed it was able to simplify the mesh down to something that fits, but maybe something else is going on and it doesn't work for all GPUs or PhysX versions.

@ivam @morkork - I've attached a version that creates an 'incomplete' collider with fewer triangles. Can either of you try it out and let me know if that fixes it? It's a bit of a longshot but I've got no other theories for the moment.

Attachments

• Stopper.BodyMeshColliders-test.2.var
    2.9 KB · Views: 0
I've attached a version that creates an 'incomplete' collider with fewer triangles. Can either of you try it out and let me know if that fixes it? It's a bit of a longshot but I've got no other theories for the moment.
Yeah it was an entirely empty scene with just the two Characters in it. I just tested the test plugin and I can say that it works now. But I am not sure how my system can be to weak for this. I am running vam on an AMD Ryzen 5 5600x processor with RTX 3070 and 32gb of RAM.

edit: seems to break the male collider permanently until you restart vam too
If you uncheck the "disable original colliders" in the plugin menu, it restores the collider. But You are right, when you delete the plugin, the original collider disappears with it.

I also lowered all the other quality settings of vam but sadly nothing changes the result of this insanely cool plugin.

edit: i just noticed, that I don't have the latest version of vam. I was using 1.22.0.1. I will update it and test it again

edit2: this fixed the problem. Updating to the latest version makes it work as intended. Sorry for being too dumb ^^'

edit 3: the problem with the disappearing original tip-collider when you remove the plugin remains

Last edited:
Yeah it was an entirely empty scene with just the two Characters in it. I just tested the test plugin and I can say that it works now. But I am not sure how my system can be to weak for this. I am running vam on an AMD Ryzen 5 5600x processor with RTX 3070 and 32gb of RAM.

If you uncheck the "disable original colliders" in the plugin menu, it restores the collider. But You are right, when you delete the plugin, the original collider disappears with it.

I also lowered all the other quality settings of vam but sadly nothing changes the result of this insanely cool plugin.

edit: i just noticed, that I don't have the latest version of vam. I was using 1.22.0.1. I will update it and test it again

edit2: this fixed the problem. Updating to the latest version makes it work as intended. Sorry for being too dumb ^^'

edit 3: the problem with the disappearing original tip-collider when you remove the plugin remains

If the test plugin works then it's my fault for trying to cut corners. I'll upload another version that splits the collider into two and hopefully that'll fix compatibility for earlier versions of VAM, PhysX, AMD GPUs, or whatever was causing the issue.

The other issue is just a dumb bug on my end. Easy fix...

This is amazing (Stopper is a magician).

Now all I can think of would be something like this but for the whole Penis shaft, if somehow it would allow the same, but separated in 3 more 'meshes' (the same maybe as the normal Penis colliders, from the base orange-colored one, to the middle white-colored collider, and the upper green-colored one when using ColliderEditor). It's good to have this for the tip for sure. However, many issues with blowjobs are a result of the other colliders on the shaft.

By default as it is the Penis in VAM can't bend / curve more than 3 spots, so it's limiting how much it can 'spouse' the receiving Atom's throat, not to mention that the mouth / jaw / lips' colliders often interfere with the Penis' shaft colliders too as soon as sizes exceed the typical 1.000 values in Length and Girth (not to mention general custom shapes often seen in custom characters out there, especially on Futa characters, with those torpedo dick shapes and balloon shapes, etc).

The ideal scenario I think (outside of this mod) would be that if someone (or MeshedVR) could add 1 or 2 extra colliders for the Penis, it would help a lot (would allow the Penis to curve more, and offer less 'resistance' when inside the mouth / throat in cases of long and/or large sizes).

Anyways, just thinking out loud here. This mod is amazing thank you Stopper.

This is amazing (Stopper is a magician).

Now all I can think of would be something like this but for the whole Penis shaft, if somehow it would allow the same, but separated in 3 more 'meshes' (the same maybe as the normal Penis colliders, from the base orange-colored one, to the middle white-colored collider, and the upper green-colored one when using ColliderEditor). It's good to have this for the tip for sure. However, many issues with blowjobs are a result of the other colliders on the shaft.

By default as it is the Penis in VAM can't bend / curve more than 3 spots, so it's limiting how much it can 'spouse' the receiving Atom's throat, not to mention that the mouth / jaw / lips' colliders often interfere with the Penis' shaft colliders too as soon as sizes exceed the typical 1.000 values in Length and Girth (not to mention general custom shapes often seen in custom characters out there, especially on Futa characters, with those torpedo dick shapes and balloon shapes, etc).

The ideal scenario I think (outside of this mod) would be that if someone (or MeshedVR) could add 1 or 2 extra colliders for the Penis, it would help a lot (would allow the Penis to curve more, and offer less 'resistance' when inside the mouth / throat in cases of long and/or large sizes).

Anyways, just thinking out loud here. This mod is amazing thank you Stopper.

What you're describing would require adding additional 'bones' to the penis. It's technically doable, but not something I'm likely to pick up soon. Adding the bones wouldn't actually be all that bad, but I'd also need to re-skin the mesh and I've got zero 3D modeling experience.

That being said, I've actually started exploring the idea of adding mesh colliders for the rest of the penis. It would have a lot of caveats, but in some cases it'd be a lot better than the capsule colliders we have now.

It's great. Finally someone can solve this problem. The current capsule colliders are too easy to cause the character to bounce.

Whenever I load a scene where I have the plugin already added to a male atom the plugin fails to load and I get this in the error log,

!> Exception during plugin script Init: System.Exception: Unable to find penis submesh. Is this a Male/AltFuta Atom?
at Stopper.BodyMeshColliders.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MVRPluginManager.CreateScriptController (.MVRPlugin mvrp, DynamicCSharp.ScriptType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Any ideas how to fix?

The scene needs to be reloaded every time it is opened
Otherwise it will have no effect. Am I the only one who has this problem?

Whenever I load a scene where I have the plugin already added to a male atom the plugin fails to load and I get this in the error log,

!> Exception during plugin script Init: System.Exception: Unable to find penis submesh. Is this a Male/AltFuta Atom?
at Stopper.BodyMeshColliders.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MVRPluginManager.CreateScriptController (.MVRPlugin mvrp, DynamicCSharp.ScriptType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Any ideas how to fix?
Does no one else have this issue?

Hi Stopper,

I like your amazing plugin.

I have a feature request. Can you add an option to flatten this part of the penis glans to the shaft?
This could reduce my problems with big penis und long front teeth and maybe anal too.

I am not shure but at the moment I am the only one having this issues:

Thanks and best regards
MJ

Attachments

• SideView.jpg
    SideView.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 0
  • TopView.jpg
    TopView.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom