Question Ordering Plugins in the Plugins Tab

BazangoChango

Reactions
I've been curious about this for a while - Is there a way to order plugins in the plugin tab after they have been loaded (such as dragging a specific plugin closer to the top), or will I need to remove all plugins above a specific plugin and then reload them below it in order for the plugins to be ordered correctly?

There are some plugins that I may forget to load when creating a scene, and then I have to scroll through a huge list of plugins to find the one I'm looking for to make any changes. Some form of prioritization system would be fantastic!

AFAIK the only way is to do it manually. Meaning, editing the scene JSON by hand and renaming the plugin instances everywhere in the scene by using search&replace. As always when editing JSON by hand, make sure you have a backup of your scene file.

Upvote 0
AFAIK the only way is to do it manually. Meaning, editing the scene JSON by hand and renaming the plugin instances everywhere in the scene by using search&replace. As always when editing JSON by hand, make sure you have a backup of your scene file.
Good to know, thanks!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom