Question Undress plugins?

Gwandak

Reactions
I have an old version and a new version of VAM. With the old version, I have the Easy Mate IV mod downloaded and when you open the UI menu, it gives you the option to undress sim clothing. It basically makes it so that clothing can just fall off; It doesn't actually remove the clothing all together. With the newer version that I have, I don't get any options like that. Is there a plugin or something that I can download to add that feature again?

Undressing, or detach as it is in the clothes options, is a feature that exists when the clothes creator made the clothing and sim is active. This you can see on the clothing options in Physics if I'm not mistaken. Not all clothes can be detached and not even all clothes have a sim feature.

Undressing detaching without having to go to the clothes options in the menu, I suggest JayJayWon's UIAssist plugin for that. I use it and adore it. It has tons of features and it improved immensely my VAM experience.

Upvote 0
Undressing, or detach as it is in the clothes options, is a feature that exists when the clothes creator made the clothing and sim is active. This you can see on the clothing options in Physics if I'm not mistaken. Not all clothes can be detached and not even all clothes have a sim feature.

Undressing detaching without having to go to the clothes options in the menu, I suggest JayJayWon's UIAssist plugin for that. I use it and adore it. It has tons of features and it improved immensely my VAM experience.

This is perfect! Thank you very much for this!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom