Question Can not undress girl partly

Isidor2811

Reactions
Hi guys. I have downloaded this look
On the gif I see that girl can be undressed, but how I can do this in game? Only button "remove all" works for me. But how I can undress partly like on gif?

There are two ways to "undress". I think what you want is just the first:

1) Undress - enable/disable:
Select character > [Clothing] > search by [x] Active Only > *should show a list with 8 item you can just click to hide/show them*​

2) Actually undress - physically detach from body to let it drop to the ground:
Select character > [Clothing] >select [Customize] on whatever you want to undress >[Physics] > [X] Undress
The clothing must:​
  • be Sim-Enabled
  • have a proper Sim-Texture that is not set to max intensity which will make the fabric 100% stick to the body (that's why it won't work on the Sexy Nun you linked)
  • be physically possible by the clothing design to loosen and drop down, otherwise it will just hover above the skin
For the 2nd method, try it on a build in clothing to see how it's supposed to work.
SummerGirl Shorts Sim by MeshedVR for example can be undressed that way.

Upvote 0
There are two ways to "undress". I think what you want is just the first:

1) Undress - enable/disable:
Select character > [Clothing] > search by [x] Active Only > *should show a list with 8 item you can just click to hide/show them*​

2) Actually undress - physically detach from body to let it drop to the ground:
Select character > [Clothing] >select [Customize] on whatever you want to undress >[Physics] > [X] Undress
The clothing must:​
  • be Sim-Enabled
  • have a proper Sim-Texture that is not set to max intensity which will make the fabric 100% stick to the body (that's why it won't work on the Sexy Nun you linked)
  • be physically possible by the clothing design to loosen and drop down, otherwise it will just hover above the skin
For the 2nd method, try it on a build in clothing to see how it's supposed to work.
SummerGirl Shorts Sim by MeshedVR for example can be undressed that way.
Thank you my friend!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom