• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Can not undress girl partly

Isidor2811

Reactions
Hi guys. I have downloaded this look
On the gif I see that girl can be undressed, but how I can do this in game? Only button "remove all" works for me. But how I can undress partly like on gif?

There are two ways to "undress". I think what you want is just the first:

1) Undress - enable/disable:
Select character > [Clothing] > search by [x] Active Only > *should show a list with 8 item you can just click to hide/show them*​

2) Actually undress - physically detach from body to let it drop to the ground:
Select character > [Clothing] >select [Customize] on whatever you want to undress >[Physics] > [X] Undress
The clothing must:​
  • be Sim-Enabled
  • have a proper Sim-Texture that is not set to max intensity which will make the fabric 100% stick to the body (that's why it won't work on the Sexy Nun you linked)
  • be physically possible by the clothing design to loosen and drop down, otherwise it will just hover above the skin
For the 2nd method, try it on a build in clothing to see how it's supposed to work.
SummerGirl Shorts Sim by MeshedVR for example can be undressed that way.

Upvote 0
There are two ways to "undress". I think what you want is just the first:

1) Undress - enable/disable:
Select character > [Clothing] > search by [x] Active Only > *should show a list with 8 item you can just click to hide/show them*​

2) Actually undress - physically detach from body to let it drop to the ground:
Select character > [Clothing] >select [Customize] on whatever you want to undress >[Physics] > [X] Undress
The clothing must:​
  • be Sim-Enabled
  • have a proper Sim-Texture that is not set to max intensity which will make the fabric 100% stick to the body (that's why it won't work on the Sexy Nun you linked)
  • be physically possible by the clothing design to loosen and drop down, otherwise it will just hover above the skin
For the 2nd method, try it on a build in clothing to see how it's supposed to work.
SummerGirl Shorts Sim by MeshedVR for example can be undressed that way.
Thank you my friend!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom