Question Automated undress?

tplarkin7

Reactions
Twitter
tplarkin7
In Weebu's scene, cum string 2 (clothing item) elongates and falls off repeatedly. When looking at the physics, the weight and distance scale increase and then the undress option is toggled. This is all automated somehow, but I don't see any plugins for it. How did he do this?
Thanks!

There's a ton of animation patterns using float randomizer plugins, VUML for groups, it's complex. Lots to explore if you want to see the full machine.

Upvote 0
Thanks atani. I'll look into that. Glad to know it wasn't a simple plugin.
A workaround to using a bunch of randomizers(and the way I personally do it), is to create an AnimationPattern, and to control all those variables through-out the animation, and then have a second animation pattern that adjusts the speed at which the first one plays. If you use odd numbers when setting up the playback speeds at which the animation pattern runs, it will seem to change its rate randomly enough to evade realization of the loop.
The biggest benefit to doing it this way without randomizers and other variables, is that you can more accurately create an arousal controller for the person. Creating a much more realistic degree of arousal and edging. Although this method takes more time to setup, after you have set it up once, you can just save it as a preset, or subscene. Allowing for two-click loads on an future situations.

PS: It definatly takes abit of time to learn where all of these settings are located though, while organizing the AnimationPattern.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom