Question How to add (automated) sex slapping sounds?

pinosante

Reactions
Hi,

I would like to add sex slapping sounds (flesh/flesh) to an animation. But I’d rather not add 60 triggers every minute with sound effects. Is there some plugin which takes care of that?

I tried MacGruber’s amazing Life plugin, but the animation I have is a MoCap, so it doesn’t have a steady rythm. Only for short periods of time.

Any idea? Ideally you’d have a plugin which adds effects when the pussy and dick distance is minimal, automatically.

Hey there!

I´ve got a strange idea to your question just came in my mind in the second I read your post but havent tested yet. You could try to add a small trigger sphere short distanced to the palm of the male hand and parent it with the hand ( or whoever is slapping :p ). Might be a bit sloppy but at least worth a try. So basically the spehere should be distanced enough to not contact the palm so it would activate only by colliding with it´s jiggely partner on the female hip called ass. A con could by like mentioned the "sloppyness" and also a bit of a sound offset.

Hope this helps somehow anyway :D (Gato)

Upvote 0
Maybe a noob question: but vam has a way to use such a colliding trigger to turn into an action? I can setup a trigger based on colliding atoms? If so, this is a very interesting approach.

Upvote 0
Maybe a noob question: but vam has a way to use such a colliding trigger to turn into an action? I can setup a trigger based on colliding atoms? If so, this is a very interesting approach.

Basically you can parent any atom with an other atom making it follow the parented atoms route. A collision trigger like the name already suggests triggers an event by colliding with an other atom wich state is collision enabled. So actually you just need to create the event "play audio source" within your collision trigger wich is parented with the dudes hand. You could attach the audio sauce atom on the hip of the female for example. Now everytime the collision trigger collides with an other object it plays the soundfile. Note that the collision trigger is not able to make a difference between the Hand, the hip of the girl or any other atom in the scene. So it needs to be attached precise to work properly.

For example. A typical fail could be the collision trigger is triggered permanently because it´s placed within a colliding atom.
an other one. The collision trigger is not colliding at all and does not trigger any events.

Edit. I guess there would be also a way with @MacGruber LogicBricks to exclude any other atoms to collide with the collision trigger or to archive your target more precise&easy than I advise it to you. But I didn´t play around with it yet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So, for anyone digging up this thread, and @C&G-STUDIO for you this might be interesting: the solution is pretty simple actually! The only thing you need to do is to add an atom of the "CollisionTrigger" type. Then you move that atom to the base of the male penis and resize it, so it's a small ball inside the penis around the base. In the trigger you set the Trigger Atom to the girl. So whenever the penis is penetrating the girl, the Collisiontrigger, triggers. I set the trigger to a JayJayWon.ActRandomizer, to have it create a random slapping sound!

Upvote 0
So, for anyone digging up this thread, and @C&G-STUDIO for you this might be interesting: the solution is pretty simple actually! The only thing you need to do is to add an atom of the "CollisionTrigger" type. Then you move that atom to the base of the male penis and resize it, so it's a small ball inside the penis around the base. In the trigger you set the Trigger Atom to the girl. So whenever the penis is penetrating the girl, the Collisiontrigger, triggers. I set the trigger to a JayJayWon.ActRandomizer, to have it create a random slapping sound!
Hmm, if this is a trigger on penetration that you want, do you know that Person atoms have built-in triggers just for this purpose?
Check out the "Jaw Physics & Triggers" tab. The name of the triggers are pretty self-explanatory and works exactly like the collision triggers.

Capture.JPG

Upvote 0
Hmm, if this is a trigger on penetration that you want, do you know that Person atoms have built-in triggers just for this purpose?
Check out the "Jaw Physics & Triggers" tab. The name of the triggers are pretty self-explanatory and works exactly like the collision triggers.

View attachment 49284
Damn, even better! Thank you so much!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom