Question How to add voices?

stealthyalpaca

Reactions
Hello - new here, but I took a look around and couldn't find a straight answer. How can I add voices? Is there a tutorial anywhere on adding and implementing them? I'm so happy to see so much extra content for VAM, but the thing I feel I need desperately in my game is to have some more voice options. I can run with the vanilla content for scenes, models, and more but I need to have some more voices!

Thank you for your help!

Expanded the answer in the FAQ, first one:

Upvote 0
How do I add more voices, like the ones available from the sounds->female voice & language menu?

I don't want to add sounds or music, or have an extra person talking. I'm trying to have more voice options for a single character. I notice there are some more built in from the sounds->female voice->VAMmoan(add on) menu. Those seem pretty good, but they're just moan voices, I am hoping for some more interactive/talking voices.

Upvote 0
Are those menus part of vamX or something? I don't recognise them.
If so, that is vamX specific, you're better off asking the vamX team in Discord.

Upvote 0
How do I add more voices, like the ones available from the sounds->female voice & language menu?

I don't want to add sounds or music, or have an extra person talking. I'm trying to have more voice options for a single character. I notice there are some more built in from the sounds->female voice->VAMmoan(add on) menu. Those seem pretty good, but they're just moan voices, I am hoping for some more interactive/talking voices.
If you want more voice files, you could download a scene that has some voices and use them in your own scene. If it's personal use and you don't share it, I think there is no problem with licenses... SlamT Training girls scene has awesome voice acting!

If you want to use those files on a person: https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/how-to-add-sound-to-a-scene.8348/

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom