Question Can you make the error not pop up?

VAM_Archer

Reactions
When I am enjoying my scene without a menu bar, but due to the switching of scenes or plug-ins, maybe some things in it have lost dependencies, etc., a red error message pops up.
In fact, these error reports did not affect my enjoyment of the scene, and the scene still ran smoothly(I don't know how to fix these errors), but the pop-up error message brought out the menu bar completely, and I had to use my hands to operate the computer again, which greatly affected the experience.
So I want to know, is there any button option or plug-in that can prevent the error from popping up and ignore it.
Many thanks to friends who can help. . .

In the latest Vam update, there is a fix for the missing dependency popup, but you have to tag the specific package that has the problem. Go into Package Manager, find the packages that have missing dependencies, then go to the options tab and select the option to ignore it.

Upvote 0
In the latest Vam update, there is a fix for the missing dependency popup, but you have to tag the specific package that has the problem. Go into Package Manager, find the packages that have missing dependencies, then go to the options tab and select the option to ignore it.
Thanks for your help, I'll try it when I go back:D

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom