Naturalis (free)

Plugins Naturalis (free)

Out of curiosity, are there plans to make calibrations saveable/loadable directly? It'd be great to be able to do e.g. expansion stuff with the full soft physics without having to pause for calibration between the changes. Basically letting the cache be more directly accessible to the user I guess? If something like that is even possible.

Out of curiosity, are there plans to make calibrations saveable/loadable directly? It'd be great to be able to do e.g. expansion stuff with the full soft physics without having to pause for calibration between the changes. Basically letting the cache be more directly accessible to the user I guess? If something like that is even possible.
It would be possible to do, and it would probably make sense to have that option, however it's not in the current plans. Version 1.4 is already quite bloated so I'll consider it for v1.5, although ideally I'd like the system to not require pausing during calibration at all, but that's a pretty difficult technical problem. Note that v1.5 will become free when v1.6 is (sufficiently) complete, and I'm currently still developing v1.4, so it will take quite a long time before any feature requests make it to the free version.

It would be possible to do, and it would probably make sense to have that option, however it's not in the current plans. Version 1.4 is already quite bloated so I'll consider it for v1.5, although ideally I'd like the system to not require pausing during calibration at all, but that's a pretty difficult technical problem. Note that v1.5 will become free when v1.6 is (sufficiently) complete, and I'm currently still developing v1.4, so it will take quite a long time before any feature requests make it to the free version.
Yeah, the ideal would be a seamless switch between e.g. small to large morph sizes so there's no hiccups in how a scene plays out, but I did figure that it's probably one of those 95% trivial/5% impossible kinds of problems lmao. As long as the idea's out there! ty

everlaster updated Naturalis (free) with a new update entry:

v1.3.9

• Fat spring, fat damper and fat mass now use a fixed default value during calibration
    • This is to prevent inaccuracies and delays during calibration from having very low spring, high damper or high mass. These parameters otherwise don't (and shouldn't) affect the calibration result, so it's appropriate that the plugin uses optimal predefined values during calibration.
  • Fixed issue where hard collider radius and depth offsets were not loaded correctly on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom