• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Na-na-na Trey Sonz  Giantess Free vers

Scenes Na-na-na Trey Sonz Giantess Free vers

Casual

Reactions
Casual submitted a new resource:

Na-na-na Trey Sonz Giantess Free vers - Wicked Chloe

Please fallow the instructions in the Photos, otherwise the experience will be ruined, and download Ascorad expression Morphs: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/ascos-facial-expression-morph-pack.28684/overview-panel

The giant Chloe has some wicked and nasty ideas and you are her test subject, she will lick, suck and fuck you. She will rub your dick with her feet and in the end will make you come...

Read more about this resource...

So I didn't understand. Is this scene also not completed? Or do I have a bug? In the timeline, a quarter of the time is in animation. The rest of the time nothing happens. If you deliberately did it in such a way that now you post an unfinished scene, and then post a finished one, then that’s not how it’s done. Do it to the end and post it. What's the point of posting scenes like this where the animation stops?

After all the animations finished, I clicked on stop/reset. Her foot fell through the step. Set up the trigger button so that the character is instantly in the stop/reset pose. The timeline plugin has a pose tab. With the Pose tab, work and play. Maybe it will be better?

And I understood why the animation ends here. You made a free version. And you give away the full version for money. Well good luck.

@Casual You should consider separating the screenshots between what's featured in the free version and the ones only in the paid version, that way no one gets confused.

So I didn't understand. Is this scene also not completed? Or do I have a bug? In the timeline, a quarter of the time is in animation. The rest of the time nothing happens. If you deliberately did it in such a way that now you post an unfinished scene, and then post a finished one, then that’s not how it’s done. Do it to the end and post it. What's the point of posting scenes like this where the animation stops?
this is the free vers it says in the title, both the paid and the free version were posted at the same time, im showing you guys a demo, a free ver as other creators also do

this is the free vers it says in the title, both the paid and the free version were posted at the same time, im showing you guys a demo, a free ver as other creators also do

You're misunderstanding the problem.

It's fine to include screenshots of both versions -like other creators do-
but other creators will at least clarify what's only included in their paid counterparts, for example, putting the "paid" screenshots inside of a separate Spoiler Tag on the description.
Plenty of ways to get the point across, as long as you make it clear where the free content stops and the paid stuff begins, you won't have more people like Vinger getting confused.

"this is the free version find the full ver on my patreon kthxbai" will not illustrate those differences.

You're misunderstanding the problem.

It's fine to include screenshots of both versions -like other creators do-
but other creators will at least clarify what's only included in their paid counterparts, for example, putting the "paid" screenshots inside of a separate Spoiler Tag on the description.
Plenty of ways to get the point across, as long as you make it clear where the free content stops and the paid stuff begins, you won't have more people like Vinger getting confused.

"this is the free version find the full ver on my patreon kthxbai" will not illustrate those differences.
that's actually a good point

Back
Top Bottom