Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
angelcutebxtch
AngelCutebXtch submitted a new resource:

New Cute Nails - FREE - New Cute Nails - FREE

View attachment 61110

Hi Guys,

This is my Cute Nails WIP. It is the first time I have created nails and VAM is difficult to create them. I like long nails but have not seen them. So, I thought I would do them myself. They are far from perfect. But, I will be updating them until they are.

There are 18 Presets, enough for any outfit :)

Lots of love Xxx

Read more about this resource...

Hi Remat, I could possibly, but I don't know what that is.

You just have to upload the var-file within your resource post. At the moment you have only linked a download url. If a resource is uploaded to the hub, other users can download them directly inside from VAM "in game".
The resource will then get a green sign "Hub Hosted".
Exceptions are resources which reference to var's or contend not hub hosted.
As I try to get most of my stuff "hub hosted" e.g. I could nerver reference to your nails as this would cause my resource "noz hub hosted".

I hope this explains a bit.

You just have to upload the var-file within your resource post. At the moment you have only linked a download url. If a resource is uploaded to the hub, other users can download them directly inside from VAM "in game".
The resource will then get a green sign "Hub Hosted".
Exceptions are resources which reference to var's or contend not hub hosted.
As I try to get most of my stuff "hub hosted" e.g. I could nerver reference to your nails as this would cause my resource "noz hub hosted".

I hope this explains a bit.
Thanks I will try that.

Hi good job

there are two issues here, left hand
1638077529976.png

right hand
1638077567072.png

can you fix those?

I don't really know what is causing the problem. I will look at it again. Do you have any suggestions? I think I may be able to fix the ring finger issue, but am not sure what is causing the problem with the little finger nail.

I don't really know what is causing the problem. I will look at it again. Do you have any suggestions? I think I may be able to fix the ring finger issue, but am not sure what is causing the problem with the little finger nail.
ring finger issue because of double vert at that spot, pinky issue due to importing, when you create the right hand, make sure its mirror from the left hand, and import without wrap to morphed vert

Back
Top Bottom