Patreon
Jackaroo
Jackaroo submitted a new resource:

Eyes! Lips! Nails! - Glitter makeup clothing + full look

View attachment 33132
View attachment 33133
This package comes with:
  • 3glitter makeup clothing items-- eyes, lips, nails,
  • 4 regular clothing items--Clear skirt, gogo boots, plastic top, and plastic bottoms
  • Custom skin, morph, and hair.

There is also a "nails cloth" morph for best result with the nails.

Have not tested makeups with every morph, but they seem to work as intended for even some of the extreme morphs. If you notice any...

Read more about this resource...

Heya. Really like this one - some good options to add to the relatively small pool of makeup and nails. I especially like the lip gloss option . I was just packaging a look that references this VAR as it uses the lip gloss , and found that it actually references the Hunting Succubus Body Tessellation plugin. I just wanted to bring this to your attention in the case that it was not intentional for it to reference that. Thanks again.

Heya. Really like this one - some good options to add to the relatively small pool of makeup and nails. I especially like the lip gloss option . I was just packaging a look that references this VAR as it uses the lip gloss , and found that it actually references the Hunting Succubus Body Tessellation plugin. I just wanted to bring this to your attention in the case that it was not intentional for it to reference that. Thanks again.

Ah thank you, it was not intentional per-se ( that was more for the scene), but i do find the makeup "clothings" do look better with it loaded.

Back
Top Bottom