Nails
Hi,

Do you have any tutorial on designing nails,makeup,accessories ? I am facing issues in importing jewelry items into VAM, it comes distorted and does not look same as DAZ 3D. If i want to convert genesis 2 nails into VAM, what is the process to get all textures and preset included into VAR File?

I face issues when i try to convert not only genesis 2 but genesis 3 and genesis 8 items also. specially feet related items loose geometrical positions.
curious to know how you design these clothes ,nails etc and make it look perfect on VAM.

Hi,

Do you have any tutorial on designing nails,makeup,accessories ? I am facing issues in importing jewelry items into VAM, it comes distorted and does not look same as DAZ 3D. If i want to convert genesis 2 nails into VAM, what is the process to get all textures and preset included into VAR File?

I face issues when i try to convert not only genesis 2 but genesis 3 and genesis 8 items also. specially feet related items loose geometrical positions.
curious to know how you design these clothes ,nails etc and make it look perfect on VAM.
I have issues with that too. Its often alot trial and error. I try to follow Mopedlampes Tutorial: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources...g-without-deformation-by-custom-morphs.12708/

But its not always working as planned. I think for alot of things you will have to create a good topology and a suited morph in a program, like blender on your own instead of trying to import random DAZ stuff as you have the problem that VAM import affects polygons.

Back
Top Bottom