Question Is there actually any Animated Poses anywhere to get?

juytoo3zDEE

Reactions
Hi do people actualy make animated poses and put them for sale or free? I never really see any. If i see poses they are static ones.
The only reason i can have animated sex poses is because i have VamX but not everybody has VamX.

I think they mean like idle animations. Your best option is to use timeline by acid bubbles to make simple looping alterations to an existing pose you like.

Upvote 0
Thanks idles too but Sexual too . sexual looping animations etc.
I also got some Plugin that supposedly does BJs automatically when penis is near mouth etc but i think it's old and it doesnt work.
I'm guessing plugins that do Sexual things or Kissing( i already got Silver Kiss, it's good) and animations with interaaction would be better than just animations. But i don't find any.

Upvote 0
You can make simple looping sex animations with the autothruster plugins. Use autothruster to make her ride him, use the autogensthruster to make him pound her. Just position the models and activate the plugins with a button trigger. These are better than a cycle force, because you can add a little randomness to the motion. I also use the dub.force plugin to make the head thrash around during climax. There's plenty of examples out there.

Upvote 0
Try this:

Last version has builtin bj and fuck animations. Looks very nice. Just insert penis into orifice and animation will start.

Upvote 0
What I use is Cue (load its plugin preset first). It will use BJ, HJ and Kiss's ClockwiseSilver plugins when collision between these parts is detected. It has the option to manually trigger thrust, HJ and BJ with just a UI click.
You can use it with BodyLanguage, but keep only FillMeUp, and you will have another set of automatic thrust etc...

Upvote 0
Body Language can do hj, bj and simple fuck also and the result is better in my opinion. Also it's in active development.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom