Question How to modify morph value and offset it as zero

Phalange

Reactions
For example, some models' teeth would have clipping issue when some expressions are applied. To fix that, I will adjust the eg teeth_lower_front_back value. However, certain scene and plugin may dynamically reset it to zero or apply a new value in a opposite direction, which will cancel out my fix or even worsen it.

So after adjusting the value to -0.5 for instance, can I make current value as zero?

Thanks!

From what I know you cant do it cause like you already experienced: the plugin is taking control over the morph(s).

Upvote 0
From what I know you cant do it cause like you already experienced: the plugin is taking control over the morph(s).
I think I found a way. Use a plugin that export a group of morphs into a new one, so that I can keep the original ones as zero and controlled by expression while offsetting the clipping via the custom one.

Gonna have a try later today!

Upvote 0
I think I found a way. Use a plugin that export a group of morphs into a new one, so that I can keep the original ones as zero and controlled by expression while offsetting the clipping via the custom one.

Gonna have a try later today!
Thanks for @Project Canyon 's Morph Merger, it's achieved easily!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom