Question How to creat a "pose morph"?

TheDJin

Reactions
Hi Community,

This is my first post on this forum, but not my first visit in there,
and i would like to say to Vam creators, Vam contents creators, everyone in the community, Thank you.
Everyone makes this software so amazing :)

go back to my QUESTION:
i would like to creat a "pose morph" and no a "morph morph". to make the morph i creat saved in a posing morph preset for exemple.
for exemple creating a smile morph. i would like to be a pose morph and not a morph morph.

I'm usually morphmerger to creat a new morphs
or also DAZ too

is there something to do, to make these new morphs being refered as a pose morph?
thanks in advance :)
long life to vam comunity :)

You may be want to take a look at the morph's VMI file. You can open it with a text editor. There is an option: "isPoseControl" : "false" .
Maybe you try to set it to "true" and tell us lazy people what has happened. If it does not work, take a look at the dsf file directly (sometimes they are zip packed). The settings for "pose morph" must be in one of those two files. I never have tried this on my own, because I didn't care... but now I am curious. ;-)

Upvote 0
You may be want to take a look at the morph's VMI file. You can open it with a text editor. There is an option: "isPoseControl" : "false" .
Maybe you try to set it to "true" and tell us lazy people what has happened. If it does not work, take a look at the dsf file directly (sometimes they are zip packed). The settings for "pose morph" must be in one of those two files. I never have tried this on my own, because I didn't care... but now I am curious. ;-)

YEAAAAA!!!

Big thanks,
yes it works!
:D

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom