Question How do you create a pose pack?

VAMIC

Reactions
I'm interested in doing one, but can't figure it out. Is it just collecting a bunch of pose presets in a VAR somehow? Are there any tutorials anywhere on this?

Unless you have "pose showcase" scene that you can add, you do need to add them manually inside package builder via "Add file...".
But, if you have like 50+ poses adding them one at a time could be tedious.

Instead you can put all poses inside a folder and "Add directory..." (for example ...\Custom\Atom\Person\Pose\Vamic pose pack 1).
This way everything inside that folder is imported into package builder with single select.

Highly recommended that you use .vap pose presets and not legacy .json poses, for compatibility.

Upvote 0
Thanks @MacGruber and @RandomVAMUser. I'm going to give it a shot with maybe 10 poses top and bottom for each character. Any insights on how to make a photo of all of them or is that just photoshopping together all of the pics?

Upvote 0
Thanks @MacGruber and @RandomVAMUser. I'm going to give it a shot with maybe 10 poses top and bottom for each character. Any insights on how to make a photo of all of them or is that just photoshopping together all of the pics?
Photoshopping the pics is probably easiest. If you plan to make a lot more pose packs you may want to look into automating at least taking the screenshots. SuperShot and LogicBricks can help with some (but not all) of that.

Upvote 0
So I made all the Pose Presets, but now when I go to make a VAR in PackageBuilder I can't find them? In what folder are pose presets stored?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom