Question How to modify animation in scenes?

camocamo0531

Reactions
Hey, I have made several expression morphs for a certain character, and want to make a scene animation from it....
but as a novice VaM user, I want to start off from something easy enough, to get used to animating tools...

So, I'm thinking of picking up a simple blowjob or fucking scene from HUB, and modifying its facial expression...
Like, I've already made a "painful" expression for this character, and I thought I could use this somewhere in the blowjob animation.

I've already watched these series and tested the basic of timeline animation, but I'm not sure how to find the
timeline settings from a certain scene and modify it...

Do you guys have any recommended scenes which is good for practicing what I want to do?

basically, I have all these expressions made already, and looking for a way to make most of it in VaM.

Good question, I’ll be watching as well. I’ve figured out how to use the vanilla, baked in timeline with decent results but I understand the timeline plugin is much better for detailed work; I’m just having a rough go at really figuring out how to manipulate it.

like you I’d love to play around with expressions while running a mocap, I just don’t quite understand how. A major part of that is I’m just super busy and don’t have a lot of free time to mess around with mocap/timeline settings, I only get about 6 hours or so every other week of uninterrupted VAM time, so most of that is burned up playing around or modding looks.

hope to hear some good suggestions on this thread.

Upvote 0
Hey, I have made several expression morphs for a certain character, and want to make a scene animation from it....
but as a novice VaM user, I want to start off from something easy enough, to get used to animating tools...

So, I'm thinking of picking up a simple blowjob or fucking scene from HUB, and modifying its facial expression...
Like, I've already made a "painful" expression for this character, and I thought I could use this somewhere in the blowjob animation.

I've already watched these series and tested the basic of timeline animation, but I'm not sure how to find the
timeline settings from a certain scene and modify it...

Do you guys have any recommended scenes which is good for practicing what I want to do?

basically, I have all these expressions made already, and looking for a way to make most of it in VaM.
What i do is make a 2 second animation for each expression in timeline the play them in order or randomly

Upvote 0
Hey Matt, that's a wonderful idea, and at the same time, it sounds easy enough to try it!

So, all I have to do is to find a scene of some sort, turn all the facial animation plugins off ( ex: e-motions)
, make a 2 second animation for several expressions, and play it randomly?
(I didn't know that the timeline plugin had a random play option!)

I'm not sure how these animations are switching correctly in your sample though (It looks great!)
Is it possible for you to show me a sample of one of these 2 second timelines?
Are you changing the expression in 1 second, and leave it as it is for another 1 second?
how does the expression blend to the next expression smoothly like this?

Upvote 0
Hey Matt, that's a wonderful idea, and at the same time, it sounds easy enough to try it!

So, all I have to do is to find a scene of some sort, turn all the facial animation plugins off ( ex: e-motions)
, make a 2 second animation for several expressions, and play it randomly?
(I didn't know that the timeline plugin had a random play option!)

I'm not sure how these animations are switching correctly in your sample though (It looks great!)
Is it possible for you to show me a sample of one of these 2 second timelines?
Are you changing the expression in 1 second, and leave it as it is for another 1 second?
how does the expression blend to the next expression smoothly like this?
Ill send you a quick tutorial tonight

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom