Hey everyone,
I'm currently working with a scene with a big penis, but I'm running into a bit of a physics issue. The penis is way too "soft" or flexible, so whenever I try to guide it into the hole, it just bends easily, wobbles, and gets stuck.
Is there a specific plugin or a morph, or other way, that can make the penis more rigid and stiffer? Or is there a standard workaround for this kind of physics deformation issue in VaM?
Any advice would be hugely appreciated!
Cheers.
I'm currently working with a scene with a big penis, but I'm running into a bit of a physics issue. The penis is way too "soft" or flexible, so whenever I try to guide it into the hole, it just bends easily, wobbles, and gets stuck.
Is there a specific plugin or a morph, or other way, that can make the penis more rigid and stiffer? Or is there a standard workaround for this kind of physics deformation issue in VaM?
Any advice would be hugely appreciated!
Cheers.