Honeymoon Environment

Assets Honeymoon Environment

DragonPhantom

Reactions
DragonPhantom submitted a new resource:

Lovers Dating&Honeymoon Environment - A beautiful lake vacation enviroment

The whole scene is designed by myself. The original idea was to create a quiet enviroment far away from the city, with mountains, trees, boats and lakes. After finishing, I found that it is also a very nice place for couples's vacation.
The images show that I load the animations in this scene. As you see, you can do something with your girls that belongs to lovers in many places in this beautiful and quiet place.
I also split the envroment in unity, making it easy to add or remove...

Read more about this resource...

Nice getaway environment mate.
Not sure why , but im getting 20 fps from the asset . the fire works are fine get about 198 fps.
are there many vertices in the background trees?
haha,Yes, the vertices in the external environment are relatively high and there are also too many lights,susch as fire and lantern, resulting in low fps, but I am OK in the interior of the room. If the lights are turned off, the FPS can reach 250 in the room. I intended to reduce some elements, but removing the external environment objects caused the scene to lose its original idea.

haha,Yes, the vertices in the external environment are relatively high and there are also too many lights,susch as fire and lantern, resulting in low fps, but I am OK in the interior of the room. If the lights are turned off, the FPS can reach 250 in the room. I intended to reduce some elements, but removing the external environment objects caused the scene to lose its original idea.
Yeah i get what you mean , its like when i had a complaint about the dark park with low FPS , reducing the background to much starts to lose its charm
i was thinking more in having lower poly trees for far distance ,but forgot about the lights LoL
its a nice looking environment though mate.

Yeah i get what you mean , its like when i had a complaint about the dark park with low FPS , reducing the background to much starts to lose its charm
i was thinking more in having lower poly trees for far distance ,but forgot about the lights LoL
its a nice looking environment though mate.
haha, thank you, my friend.Actually I have deleted a lot of things, but I really don't want to delete more:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom