Blackreach Environment

Scenes Blackreach Environment

Denngar

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Denngar submitted a new resource:

Blackreach Environment - Small underground cave environment with some animated lights

A small environment, in which I tried to recreate the Blackreach caverns from Skyrim (which propably were heavily inspired by the Underdark from D&D)
I originally made this environment to get some screenshots for my dark elf OC Velyndra, you can check out the album I made with this environment here:

Read more about this resource...

Hi, i think the .assetbundle/CUA files are missing; it only loads the dust and the background image...

Hi, i think the .assetbundle/CUA files are missing; it only loads the dust and the background image...
Hi, did you download the original package from Oeshii? The link is in the description.
You only need the Oeshii.Zara.var from the Mega folder, although I would also download the dependencies for the Zara look, just for safety.
I updated the description, so it's easier to see.

Hi, did you download the original package from Oeshii? The link is in the description.
You only need the Oeshii.Zara.var from the Mega folder, although I would also download the dependencies for the Zara look, just for safety.
I updated the description, so it's easier to see.

Ah i see, now it works. Thanks!

Hey Denngar!

You should definitely remove oeshii's references. It makes the enviro unavailable in the game by default (most people don't know the top left filter to show all)... and on the hub you loose the tiny green tag that makes your content a bit more "visible" in the list.

I get the appeal to have a single package include everything, but it's a bummer that a so good environment does not get the place it deserves (ie: hub hosted).

That said, it's a subjective point of view, if you prefer this way, then it's perfect ;)

Hey Denngar!

You should definitely remove oeshii's references. It makes the enviro unavailable in the game by default (most people don't know the top left filter to show all)... and on the hub you loose the tiny green tag that makes your content a bit more "visible" in the list.

I get the appeal to have a single package include everything, but it's a bummer that a so good environment does not get the place it deserves (ie: hub hosted).

That said, it's a subjective point of view, if you prefer this way, then it's perfect ;)

Hi hazmhox,

thanks a lot for taking the time to give me your feedback!

I know the whole hub-hosting and dependencies situation can be a hassle and many people might miss this environment because of this.
But this whole environment is basically just a remix of oeshii's cave and without these references it will just be a picture of Skyrim with some lights and a bit of fog.
I actually made another version using your rock assets instead, but it doesn't look as impressive.

The people who like my resources and follow me will notice it and that's more than enough for me.
I make most of my stuff for myself and just like to share it here so others might enjoy, even if the depencies can get a bit messy sometimes. ☺

Denngar updated Blackreach Environment with a new update entry:

Some quality and (possible) performance improvements!

View attachment 136099

I've added a cute little spellbook! 😚

You can now easily toggle ambience noise, as well as fog and dust effects for more FPS!

Other changes include:

- Rescaled the cave and table for better use with character poses and animations (the table was too low for most poses)
- Removed Anti-Aliasing from PostMagic, so now the scene should work in VR mode
- Improved lighting: There are 2 new, non-animated spot lights, which...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom