• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Street environment

Assets Street environment 3

hazmhox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
hazmhox submitted a new resource:

Street environment - A custom street environment, day and rainy night... what could happen in here ?

⚠ PLEASE:
  • If you like this plugin, consider liking and reviewing it for the community
  • Read the description, read the ingame help if you have any trouble. I will not answer private messages asking questions about things that are actually explained in the documentation/help.

A custom street environment, day and rainy night... what could happen in here ?

View attachment 55826

How to use
  • Open the day or night...

Read more about this resource...

hazmhox updated Street environment with a new update entry:

New customization options for the script

As VamTastic requested : added two options to disable the distant buildings and the bridge.

This may give you a tiny bit of FPS on low-end / ultra low-end GPUs. But with a decent GPU, here are the a few average fps benchmarks at different spots with enabled / disabled :
  • 101.82fps / 104.36fps
  • 108.18fps / 107.51fps
  • 98.29fps / 98.72fps
  • 85.71fps / 86.13fps
More or less, as long as we don't have occlusion culling possible in VaM, this is more an option...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great script , quite surprising thought the bridge might have had a lot of vertices , but when turning the muscle car off the FPS shot right up, still its a great Environment and i do like the car . :)

I don't see a lot of difference without the car too. I'm averaging around the same numbers as the distant buildings and bridge. What kind of GPU do you have ?

The car is a bit shy of 100k polys. The bridge is 30k. The distant buildings around are way over 200k in total. Assuming the performance consumption would be the same, I would notice a clear difference with the distant features off and on more than without the car (since it has a lowest polycount).

But I'm glad it gives you a bit of performances in your case !

What a fool i am . your right i tried it again and the car is minimal , i must have turned off one of the character atoms as when i tried that , then the FPS went up , thanks Hazmhox .
i just have a GTX 1650 4gb was hoping to upgrade but with the pandemic ,trying to get a GPU was near impossible as all things PC was selling like hot cakes . the 1650 runs well with vam .

^_^

Yeah me too, my GPU died a bit before the graphics card price crazyness, I had to bought a 1660Ti in emergency for work. It runs smooth even tho it's not enough for VaM but I'm still getting a stable 45/50fps with it in VR with a nice configuration. I should try the FSR dll at some point.

Vam can be a real Hungry beast . be interesting to see what results you get with the FSR .

hazmhox updated Street environment with a new update entry:

NGSS2 Update

• Updated the enviro with NGSS2 shadows.
Thank you ( a frikkin' lot ) to @FCG who dropped by and told me about NGSS2 include for Unity. This is a big update, most of my enviros are receiving the update tonight. You won't have to use VAMifier anymore if you do, and you'll get an overall really better aspect of your shadows in the scene for almost the same performances.

Below is a screenshot of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom